A data-aware label with HTML formatting capabilities
v10.4.8.0 (December 3, 2020)Version history
A DB-aware label with full mini-HTML formatting capabilities
that can be linked to multiple DB fields with DB-aware design time HTML editor.
A label with HTML formatting capabilities. Supports a subset of the HTML formatting tags (see the Mini HTML Documentation reference).
Included support for bevel borders + events for anchor clicks.
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum