A combo box with items organized in columns
v10.4.5.1 (October 23, 2020)Version history
A combobox control with an easy interface to display multiple
columns, with their own color, font, alignment and with text or images.
The selected item can be viewed in column style or just one column. The Combobox can have either the normal or a flat look.
Sorted & SortColumn property to allow sorting on any column. LookupIncr & LookupColumn property to allow (incremental) keyboard lookup on any column.
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum