Component set for easy desktop PC to CE device communication
Feature overview13 Components to enable seamless connectivity between Delphi & C++Builder applications and Pocket PC devices
- TCESystemInfo: retrieve system info
- TCERegistry: read & write the Pocket PC registry
- TCEFindFile: find files on the Pocket PC
- TCEFileOperations: copy, move, delete file operations on Pocket PC and between Pocket PC and desktop PC + multi file copy between Pocket PC and desktop PC
- TCEDatabaseOperations: convert/transfer Access MDB files to Pocket PC cdb files and vice versa
- TCEDatabase: access to Pocket PC databases
- TCEContacts: access to Pocket PC Contacts database
- TCEAppointments: access to Pocket PC Appointments database
- TCETasks: access to Pocket PC Tasks database
- TCECategories: access to the Pocket PC category list
- TCERunApp: start an application from the Desktop PC on the Pocket PC
- TCEShortCut: creates a shortcut from the Desktop PC on the Pocket PC
- TCERemoteFunction : call functions in remote helper DLLs on Pocket PC (example helper binary DLL files included for ARM, SH3 and MIPS CPUs. Helper DLL C++ source available for registered users)
To run a CAB file on the PocketPC from the desktop PC, the component TCERunApp can be used with:
CERunApp.ApplicationName := '\Windows\wceload.exe';
CERunApp.CommandLine := '"\My Documents\MyApp.CAB"';
- Functionality in Windows Mobile 5, 6
Microsoft removed tasks, appointments, contacts database access capability from the ActiveSync API without any replacement so we can unfortunately not support this for Windows Mobile 5,6.
What our customers say
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
- Delphi 7, 2007, 2010, 2009, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension ( offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through our Support Center and via email