BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Monday, November 09, 2009Our team has been working hard on the newest version of TMS Advanced Charts v2.5. The TMS Advanced Charts is a feature-rich set of components for creating applications with DB-aware or non DB-aware, GDI or GDI+ business, financial, statistical or scientific charts. It includes a wide range of chart types: : Line, Bar, Area, Pie, Spider, Donut, Band, Stacked Bars, Stacked Area, OHLC, CandleStick, Histogram, Bubble, Error charts in single or multi-panes configuration with scrolling, scaling, splitter, drag & drop, synchronized scrolling with mouse or keyboard.
What's new & improved in v2.5
- New: Horizontal charts, rotate your charts 90 degrees
- New: Logarithmic Y-Scale capability
- New: Bar shapes: rectangle, cylinder, pyramid for normal & stacked bar charts
- New: Text values on bars to superimpose text on bar charts
- New: IntraWeb chart features asynchronous events and asynchronous updates
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post