BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Monday, November 09, 2009Our team has been working hard on the newest version of TMS Advanced Charts v2.5. The TMS Advanced Charts is a feature-rich set of components for creating applications with DB-aware or non DB-aware, GDI or GDI+ business, financial, statistical or scientific charts. It includes a wide range of chart types: : Line, Bar, Area, Pie, Spider, Donut, Band, Stacked Bars, Stacked Area, OHLC, CandleStick, Histogram, Bubble, Error charts in single or multi-panes configuration with scrolling, scaling, splitter, drag & drop, synchronized scrolling with mouse or keyboard.
What's new & improved in v2.5
- New: Horizontal charts, rotate your charts 90 degrees
- New: Logarithmic Y-Scale capability
- New: Bar shapes: rectangle, cylinder, pyramid for normal & stacked bar charts
- New: Text values on bars to superimpose text on bar charts
- New: IntraWeb chart features asynchronous events and asynchronous updates
Active registered users can obtain the newest version free after login on our website.
Note that TMS Advanced Charts is also available in the TMS Component Studio, TMS VCL Subscription or TMS IntraWeb Component Studio
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post