BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Wednesday, March 18, 2009We're proud to announce the release of a major update of our multi-pane financial graphs & feature rich charting VCL components for Delphi and C++Builder. With TMS Advanced Charts, you can create DB-aware or non DB-aware multi-pane or multi-serie financial & business charts. Support is included for many chart types including: Line, Bar, Area, Band, Stacked Bars, Stacked Area, Pie, Donut, OHLC, Spider, CandleStick, Histogram, Bubble, Error charts.
Screenshot: chart types
- Single or multi pane chart view component
- DB-aware panes and series
- Wide range of chart types: Line, Bar, Area, Pie, Spider, Donut, Band, Stacked Bars, Stacked Area, OHLC, CandleStick, Histogram, Bubble, Error, ...
- X-axis with index of date/time unit indication
- Y-axis with auto ranging, minor & major value indication along Y-axis, multiple Y-axis values for different series supported
- Support for annotations & legend
- Panes with scrolling, scaling, splitter, drag & drop, synchronized scrolling with mouse or keyboard
- Highly configurable crosshairs with value indication at series, Y-axis, tracker & crosshair support along multiple panes
- Navigator bar to help for scrolling series along X-axis
- Floating tracker window to see values at crosshairs
- Configurable grid & bands
- Configurable margins for chart & chart background image
- Printing support, export to bitmap support
- Support for persisting chart settings to file
- Interface component to synchronise automatically with TAdvStringGrid / TDBAdvGrid
- Anti-aliased chart drawing
- Complex gradient support
- Support charts with opacity & opacity gradients
- Zoom control window with full scroll range
- Export to image files, printer
- Support for using the charts in IntraWeb
What's new & improved in v2.0
- New : DB-aware charts TDBAdvChartView & TDBAdvGDIPChartView.
- New : Zoom control window to quickly zoom in/out on a chart in TAdvGDIPChartView.
- New : Several new chart types : SizedPie, VarRadiusPie and Spider chart.
- New : Methods AddMovingAverage, AddTrendLine, AddTrendChannel, AddTrendChannelBand, AddBandSerie to add trend lines, trend bands, moving average lines.
- New : Pane, Serie and Annotation Editor properties to disable renaming, removing, adding and reordering.
- New : ShowInLegend to hide/show series from the legend.
- New : Methods MoveSerie and Serie.Move to move series in the collection.
- New : 3D effect with variable 3D offset.
- New : Custom Pie Labels with event OnSerieSliceDrawValue.
- Improved : SaveToFile Y-Values font.
- Improved : X-Axis values major and minor unit drawing.
- Many smaller fixes & code improvements
- Extended documentation and samples
Active registered users of TMS Advanced Charts, TMS Component Studio, TMS VCL Subscription can obtain the update of TMS Advanced Charts v2.0 free after login on our website.
This blog post has received 3 comments.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post