BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Wednesday, July 6, 2022
We're excited that after many months of hard development work, TMS WEB Core v2.0 is available for you! All active registered TMS WEB Core v2.0 users get this new release free.
TMS WEB Core brings improvements to the web client development experience from your Delphi IDE in many areas!
- pas2js compiler update & RTL update
- New components
Various new components have been added:
- TWebDropDownControl, TWebEditDropDownControl: flexible control that can be used to show any other control in its dropdown part
- TWebCheckListBox: VCL-like check listbox
- TWebDBListControl: DB-aware Bootstrap styled list control with optional DB field template
- TWebSearchEdit: edit control with embedded search and clear button
- TWebEditBtn: edit control with attached button
- TCountryComboBox, TWebCountryListBox,TWebCountryDropDown: various controls to show list of countries in the world to pick from, including list of countries with official country flags
TWebXLSX: Microsoft Excel XLSX file import & export component
- Component enhancements
There is too much to list here in detail. Many new features have been added to existing components, the most important shown here:
- Add controls checkbox/button/progressbar in TWebStringGrid, TWebTableControl cells
- Add nodes with checkbox or radiobutton in TWebTreeView
- Perform filtering on items in the TWebListControl
- New ListSource/ListField property in TWebDBComboBox to load items from a dataset
- Row selection in TWebTableControl
+ many more
- Framework improvements
The underlying framework has been enhanced and extended:
- TCanvas VCL compatible brush style support added,
- Material icons style support
- Touch & wheel events in TWebElementActionList
- Multi-language support in TWebMessageDlg()
+ many more...
- IDE integration improvements
Improved interaction with web projects from the Delphi IDE:
- Improved live-preview from context menu on form units in the IDE project manager
- Delete entire folder from project via IDE project manager
- New browser APIs exposed
New web browser APIs easily accessible from your Object Pascal code:
- Speech recognition component: TWebSpeechRecognition
- Classes for multi-screen API use
In the coming days and weeks, we'll unveil via video more details about the new features in TMS WEB Core v2.0. Today, you can already learn about the new dropdown controls, the new country list controls and the TWebCheckListBox in the video from our chief evangelist Dr. Holger Flick:
Another interesting source of information is the replay of the recently held webinar with CTO Bruno Fierens walking through all new features of TMS WEB Core v2.0:
Meanwhile, our team is also hard at work to bring all new components, new features of TMS WEB Core for Delphi to TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code v2.0. You can expect this update also very soon!
TMS WEB Core v2.0 couldn't have been created without all your valuable feedback in the past months and years! We are extremely thankful for all your help steering the development. And we continue to count on you driving further future developments of TMS WEB Core! We invite experienced TMS WEB Core developers having ideas for future developments and wanting to actively participate in discussing to a private TMS WEB Core panel group. Contact us by email with your motivation to participate and we'll consider your application.
Meanwhile, we wish you much productivity and fun with the new TMS WEB Core v2.0 release!
This blog post has received 6 comments.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post