BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Monday, December 14, 2020
Even in this challenging times we want to make our contribution to the Delphi community and most importantly to the aspiring future Delphi developer and hereby encouraging next generations of enthusiast Delphi developers.
In 2020 we have launched our TMS Academic Program and added so far 3 products. Today, we extend the TMS Academic Program with a 4th product : TMS FlexCel for VCL & FMX.
With the Delphi Academic edition, students already have an extremely powerful tool in their hands and we want to enrich this with offering our most popular products also free to students with the TMS Academic Program.
FlexCel for VCL / FireMonkey is a suite of Delphi components allowing to manipulate Excel files or generate Excel template based reports. It includes an extensive API allowing to natively read/write Excel files. If you need to read or create complex spreadsheets, on Windows or macOS on machines without Excel installed, Flexcel can do the job.
This academic license can be used with Delphi 10.4, just like our other 3 academic licenses!
Visit the landing page and discover more about our TMS Academic Program.
Getting started :
- Register for a free TMS FlexCel Academic license with a school or university email address
- Receive your credentials to login on our website via your student email address
- Login and download your free TMS FlexCel Academic installer
- Install the product for the Delphi Community Edition
- Enjoy being part of the TMS family with full access to our website, TMS support center, product updates for 1 year and develop great Delphi VCL applications
Get started with TMS software today and secure your place for the future in the Delphi world!
TMS FlexCel for VCL & FMX is out last addition to our Academic Program for 2020! Of course, we plan to extend this academic program in 2021. We are curious to know how the TMS Academic Program helped you so far in achieving exciting software development challenges and we are eager to learn what next TMS products you would wish to see in the academic program.
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post