Archive<< January 2020 >>
- Next generation cross-platform components
- A Blog about the Blog
- Online training courses for TMS WEB Core at reduced price!
- Curious about our new technologies, new challenges & new products for 2020?
- Using EurekaLog with TMS Logging
- Adrian Gallero (21)
- Bart Holvoet (3)
- Bernard Roussely (1)
- Bruno Fierens (233)
- Gjalt Vanhouwaert (3)
- Holger Flick (15)
- Marcos Douglas B. Santos (5)
- Masiha Zemarai (33)
- Nancy Lescouhier (32)
- Pieter Scheldeman (24)
- Roman Yankovsky (2)
- Tunde Keller (3)
- Wagner R. Landgraf (63)
BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Friday, August 22, 2014We're looking forward to be present at the Delphi Tage 2014 in Bonn, the community event for Delphi enthusiasts.
For Delphi Tage 2014, TMS software will:
1) Sponsor the community evening on Friday 5 Sept, so you can have more drinks & food.
2) Exhibit on the conference day on Saturday 6 Sept.
3) Bruno Fierens will present a session on using TMS Pack for FireMonkey UI components and TMS Cloud Pack for FireMonkey to create feature-rich cloud enabled cross platform applications.
4) We'll show our latest developments at the booth.
5) Four TMS team members will be present to guide you through our components and assist you when you have questions.
6) We're working on a "social-enabled" prize-draw app all attendees will be able to follow via Twitter. Follow @tmssoftwarenews at Delphi Tage 2014 and see what you have won.
7) We're putting together lots of prizes to win: licenses, T-shirts and several kinds of beer that was locally brewed in our region.
In short, we're excited to be at Delphi Tage 2014 and hope you'll be numerous to join us for this community event! See you in Bonn, Germany in September.
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post