Archive<< September 2020 >>
- TMS FNC UI Pack v3.2 Revealing some highly anticipated components
- Hands-on: Building web design for a RAD Studio TMS WEB Core project
- TMS WEB Core Academic is here for Delphi developers!
- Get started with TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code
- Online event: The Theory and Practice of Amazing Desktop Application UI & UX
- TMS FNC Maps updates!
- TMS Subscription Manager v2.1 released
- Documenting your Delphi REST API the easy way
- TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code v1.0 released
- Edge Chromium Stable Support!
- Adrian Gallero (22)
- Bart Holvoet (5)
- Bernard Roussely (1)
- Bruno Fierens (261)
- Gjalt Vanhouwaert (6)
- Holger Flick (15)
- Marcos Douglas B. Santos (5)
- Masiha Zemarai (51)
- Nancy Lescouhier (32)
- Pieter Scheldeman (35)
- Roman Yankovsky (2)
- Tunde Keller (10)
- Wagner R. Landgraf (67)
BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Friday, November 09, 2012The Be-Delphi conference is getting closer. As platinum sponsor of this conference, we are delighted that this will be a very special conference! For the first time, attendees will have the opportunity to meet Marco Cantu in his new role as Delphi product manager. I have been sitting together with the Be-Delphi organisation and there will be some flexibility for extra Q&A time with Marco Cantu. That's good news. Of course, you'll also be able to chat during the breaks with the new Delphi product manager.
In addition, we just got special permission from Embarcadero to show live some first-time and highly exclusive previews of what's coming in the near future from Embarcadero and TMS software. At this time, we can't say more.
We are counting down the days and look forward to be there. If you want to attend Be-Delphi as well, I heard the limited number of places are running out quickly, so hurry to register at http://www.be-delphi.com
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post