Label that allows to highlight specific words in the label text in different colors.
v126.96.36.199 (October 3, 2017)
Feature overviewVia AdvHighLightLabel.Highlighting collection, the words to be highlighted can be added and for each word to be highlighted, a specific highlight color/textcolor can be set.
The properties for THighlightItem are:
- CaseSensitive : boolean : when true, a case-sensitive is required to perform a highlight
- Enabled: boolean : when true, highlighting this text item is enabled
- Color: TColor : background color of the highlight
- TextColor: TColor : text color of the highlight
- Text: string : sets the text color of text to be highlighted
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v2.1 to v3.0) or maximum 2 years of free updates
- Free priority support through email and forum