DB-aware combobox with attached label with different display values from actual DB field values
Feature overviewTAdvDBComboBox at runtime displaying flags instead of country name and population text instead of integer:
Design time editor:
Enhanced DB-aware combobox with:
- Can display text that represents a different DB-value
- Can display an imagelist image instead of the actual DB-value
- Design-time editor to set text or image representing DB-values
- Attached label can be set to different positions
- Attached label can be bound to a DB field
- Optional flat style
- Borderless combobox display
- Focus border, focus border color, focus color
- Auto focus on mouse over
- Configurable width of the dropdown list
TMS VCL UI Pack
TMS VCL Subscription
What our customers say
Thank you Mr. Fierens for your time and assistance. Just want to say your VCL Pack is fabulous.
Thank you for this superb tool collection!
Thanks for the effort to create the VCL grid goodies ! These chunks of outcome-oriented teaching-material are very useful. It's unbelievable how powerful the grid is when one knows how to unveil it's countless options...
I don''t know how I could have created and managed so many projects without the AdvStringGrid! And although there is already so much functionality in it I''m using my own derived version with automatic column widths, enhanced export to Excel (including text colors, backround colors, comments, merged cells and more), the possibility to fill in static data at design time and more. This often allows me to build a new tool in hours instead of days! Support is also great! Thanks.
Keep up the great work...Every new release of TMS Component Pack is like Xmas. Top quality components! :-)