Friday, March 29, 2013Since July 2012, the website offers feature request voting capabilities for registered TMS customers. New request can be added, requests can be filtered and you can vote on requests from other customers.Now 9 months later, we’ve made an evaluation of our feature request voting system. The results:
We’ve received 115 requests from our customers.
Components can be used in many different ways, so you are in the best position to determine which capabilities a control must have to be 100% functional in your application. Please keep on adding new requests, and help us to further extend our range of components offerings and enhance the feature set and quality of our components. All your suggestions are welcome to further improve our existing components. And of course suggestions for new components are also welcome.
Your opinion is highly appreciated and will be taken in account!
28 implemented requests
And now the good news, 28 requests have been implemented.
Several new capabilities and features were added to existing components but most importantly we've added 3 completely new components!
YOUR requests resulted in following new components:
- A new syntax highlighting memo control for FireMonkey: TTMSFMXMemo
- A new VCL mapping component to integrate, display & control OpenStreetMaps in VCL Windows applications : TMS WebOSMaps
- A new OpenGL 3D multi-serie chart component: TMS TAdvChartView3D
Overview new capabilities and features in existing components:
- New: TWebGMapsDirectionList control to show steps of direction info in TMS WebGMaps
- New: Support to show & interact with polylines on map in TMS WebGMaps
- New: Support to show & interact with polygons on map in TMS WebGMaps
- New: TWebGMapsReverseGeocoding component added in TMS WebGMaps
- New: Multiline tab capability added in TAdvOfficePager
- New: Extended design-time style gallery in TAdvStringGrid
- Improved: Using grid.Ints now returns the rounded value when the cell contains a float in TAdvStringGrid
- New: Full JSON support makes it easy to build distributed applications in TMS Aurelius
- New: Update Database Schema feature (TDatabaseManager.UpdateDatabase method) in TMS Aurelius
- New: Support for FIBPlus components in TMS Aurelius
- New: KeyBoard and Mouse Wheel handling support in TTMSFMXSpinner
- New: Support for TTMSFMXBitmap in TTMSFMXBarButton
- New: Added capability to define multiple separator characters in TAdvListEditor
- New: Spacing added for items in lookup dropdown in TAdvListEditor
- New: LookupPopup.ValueSeparator property added in TAdvListEditor
- New: Added property MaxItems in TAdvListEditor
- New: Font in lookup dropdown customizable in TAdvListEditor
- New: Event OnTabInsert added in TAdvOfficeTabSet
- New: CaptionMarginRight and CaptionWordWrap properties per item in TAdvSmoothListBox
- New: ShowLegend and ShowTotal properties to optionally show/hide the legend and total values in TAdvSmoothCapacityBar
- New: ButtonBorderColor in TAdvSmoothPopup
- Improved: AnnotationTopHeight and AnnotationBottomHeight to return the used space by the annotations in TAdvSmoothTimeline
- Improved: csAcceptControls flag added to allow adding controls inside the control in TAdvSmoothTimeLine
- New: Method GetVersionInfoOfApp() method added in TExeInfo
- New: TAdvToolBarPage BeginUpdate/EndUpdate methods added in TMS Advanced Toolbars & Menus
- New: Added capability to copy items in the design time editor in TMS Advanced Poly List
Not only new requests were added to our list, but you also voted on existing requests. This helps us to set the right priorities and goals.
If you want to have a look at the list with requests or you want to add a new request, the overview page can be found here: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/fr.asp
We at TMS are always trying to improve our products and bring them to a new level. We plan to add several new features in upcoming releases, our team is already busy with implementing your requests!
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
Previous | Next | Index