TMS WEB Core VSC
Framework for creating modern web applications from Visual Studio Code with Object Pascal
- Modern SPA web application model
- Standard component framework for common UI controls and access to browser features
- Debugging in Pascal code via the browser
- Open to use HTML/CSS for design
- Easy interfacing to REST cloud services including to TMS XData for database
- Use any existing load-balancing software and/or techniques for highest performance
- Classic web client applications
- Installable Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
- Electron cross-platform desktop applications
- Miletus cross-platform desktop applications for Windows, macOS, Linux, Raspberry Pi
- WYSIWYG form designer
- Debugging integrated in the IDE
- Cross-Platform (Windows / MacOS / Linux)
- High DPI enabled IDE
- Ecosystem with many additional plugins to enchance development productivity
Reuse skills and components
Visual Studio Code version benefits
Available now!TMS WEB Core VSC is available for all active registered users of TMS ALL-ACCESS.
Ready for WEBThe following products can be used in combination with TMS WEB Core VSC.
What our customers say
An amazing piece of work. Can''t wait to start working with WebCore in V Code.
This is huge! Visual Studio Code is my go-to for a cross platform editor. Good luck!
I installed it and the designer in VSC ran out of the box, I''m speechless - this is something great
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
TMS WEB Core VSC
- Visual Studio Code
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension ( offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through our Support Center and via email