Archive<< September 2020 >>
- TMS FNC UI Pack v3.2 Revealing some highly anticipated components
- Hands-on: Building web design for a RAD Studio TMS WEB Core project
- TMS WEB Core Academic is here for Delphi developers!
- Get started with TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code
- Online event: The Theory and Practice of Amazing Desktop Application UI & UX
- TMS FNC Maps updates!
- TMS Subscription Manager v2.1 released
- Documenting your Delphi REST API the easy way
- TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code v1.0 released
- Edge Chromium Stable Support!
- Adrian Gallero (22)
- Bart Holvoet (5)
- Bernard Roussely (1)
- Bruno Fierens (261)
- Gjalt Vanhouwaert (6)
- Holger Flick (15)
- Marcos Douglas B. Santos (5)
- Masiha Zemarai (51)
- Nancy Lescouhier (32)
- Pieter Scheldeman (35)
- Roman Yankovsky (2)
- Tunde Keller (10)
- Wagner R. Landgraf (67)
BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
This November 14 we'll be present on the Embarcadero Event at Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The event is focused in mobile development with the new Embarcadero Rad Studio XE5. Along with many other interesting speeches, I will be giving a session about dealing with files in iOS and Android, and how to use TMS FlexCel to generate xls, xlsx, pdf or html files in a mobile device. If you are near Buenos Aires on this date, make sure come and say hello.
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post