Archive<< February 2020 >>
- TMS certified consulting partner: Kassebaum
- Delphi Valentine challenge
- TMS FixInsight v2020.2 is here
- Ready for the new Microsoft Edge Chromium browser!
- As Delphi turns 25, TMS launches the TMS Academic Program
- Happy Anniversary Delphi!
- Adrian Gallero (21)
- Bart Holvoet (3)
- Bernard Roussely (1)
- Bruno Fierens (237)
- Gjalt Vanhouwaert (3)
- Holger Flick (15)
- Marcos Douglas B. Santos (5)
- Masiha Zemarai (37)
- Nancy Lescouhier (32)
- Pieter Scheldeman (24)
- Roman Yankovsky (2)
- Tunde Keller (3)
- Wagner R. Landgraf (63)
BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Tuesday, June 11, 2013Curious as we are, we wanted to test out our TMS iCL native iOS controls for FireMonkey today on the beta of iOS7 that was released yesterday at WWDC 2013.
While there are some glitches with debugging, mainly due to the Delphi XE4 debugger itself, the good news is that our TMS iCL controls not only work smooth on iOS 7 but also adopt the new look & feel and new behaviors. The FireMonkey application using TMS iCL installed on iOS 6 adopts the iOS 6 look & feel while the same application deployed on iOS adopts the new iOS 7 look & feel.
This blog post has received 5 comments.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post