Archive<< January 2020 >>
- Next generation cross-platform components
- A Blog about the Blog
- Online training courses for TMS WEB Core at reduced price!
- Curious about our new technologies, new challenges & new products for 2020?
- Using EurekaLog with TMS Logging
- Adrian Gallero (21)
- Bart Holvoet (3)
- Bernard Roussely (1)
- Bruno Fierens (233)
- Gjalt Vanhouwaert (3)
- Holger Flick (15)
- Marcos Douglas B. Santos (5)
- Masiha Zemarai (33)
- Nancy Lescouhier (32)
- Pieter Scheldeman (24)
- Roman Yankovsky (2)
- Tunde Keller (3)
- Wagner R. Landgraf (63)
BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Monday, December 03, 2012Delphi sessions of Code Rage 7 conference happened on beginning of November. One of the sessions, presented by Olaf Monien, was about building a DataSnap Rest Client using TMS Aurelius and TMS Data Modeler.
It's an great video for those interested in learning more about DataSnap, REST and course, Aurelius and Data Modeler.
Watch on youtube:
Download link: http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/29184
Wagner R. Landgraf
This blog post has received 2 comments.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post