Archive<< September 2020 >>
- TMS FNC UI Pack v3.2 Revealing some highly anticipated components
- Hands-on: Building web design for a RAD Studio TMS WEB Core project
- TMS WEB Core Academic is here for Delphi developers!
- Get started with TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code
- Online event: The Theory and Practice of Amazing Desktop Application UI & UX
- TMS FNC Maps updates!
- TMS Subscription Manager v2.1 released
- Documenting your Delphi REST API the easy way
- TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code v1.0 released
- Edge Chromium Stable Support!
- Adrian Gallero (22)
- Bart Holvoet (5)
- Bernard Roussely (1)
- Bruno Fierens (261)
- Gjalt Vanhouwaert (6)
- Holger Flick (15)
- Marcos Douglas B. Santos (5)
- Masiha Zemarai (51)
- Nancy Lescouhier (32)
- Pieter Scheldeman (35)
- Roman Yankovsky (2)
- Tunde Keller (10)
- Wagner R. Landgraf (67)
BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Wednesday, December 21, 2011Last week we proudly released our first set of controls for FireMonkey. In this video, you can see the TMS Instrumentation Workshop for FireMonkey in action. We show you the components in use in a FireMonkey HD application running on Windows 7 and the same application also deployed and running on Mac OS-X Lion. Finally, in the video we also turn the same application into a FireMonkey for iOS app and deploy it with xCode to the iPad. You can find the video on our more informal Facebook information channel and in the process, you can add this group to your favorites.
This blog post has received 5 comments.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post