Archive<< September 2020 >>
- TMS FNC UI Pack v3.2 Revealing some highly anticipated components
- Hands-on: Building web design for a RAD Studio TMS WEB Core project
- TMS WEB Core Academic is here for Delphi developers!
- Get started with TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code
- Online event: The Theory and Practice of Amazing Desktop Application UI & UX
- TMS FNC Maps updates!
- TMS Subscription Manager v2.1 released
- Documenting your Delphi REST API the easy way
- TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code v1.0 released
- Edge Chromium Stable Support!
- Adrian Gallero (22)
- Bart Holvoet (5)
- Bernard Roussely (1)
- Bruno Fierens (261)
- Gjalt Vanhouwaert (6)
- Holger Flick (15)
- Marcos Douglas B. Santos (5)
- Masiha Zemarai (51)
- Nancy Lescouhier (32)
- Pieter Scheldeman (35)
- Roman Yankovsky (2)
- Tunde Keller (10)
- Wagner R. Landgraf (67)
BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Friday, January 14, 2011For all developers in the Netherlands and Belgium, an interesting Delphi Workshop is planned by Bob Swart on February 14, 2011 in Helmond Brandevoort. The workshop is focused on iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch development using Delphi XE. Bob Swart will also give a session on the TMS IntraWeb iPhone Controls. TMS IntraWeb iPhone Controls Pack offers several components for building feature-rich (Intraweb) web applications with a native application look & feel. This includes a smooth scrolling list control, headers, menu, page transition effects, iPhone style trackbar, iPhone style toggle button etc.. The controls are heavily using async updating, async events and Webkit CSS offering a near native application feeling to your web application for iPhone and iPad.
Full details about the workshop can be found at: http://www.bobswart.nl/Weblog/Blog.aspx?RootId=5:4532
There will also be a prize for a lucky attendee,
namely a free TMS IntraWeb iPhone Controls Pack.
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post