Compact light-weight wysiwyg editor for formatted text
- Compact light-weight WYSIWYG editor for formatted text.
- Supports formatted text with bullets, hyperlinks, images, indenting, aligned paragraphs.
- Offers functions for merging, highlighting text, find & replace, undo/redo, clipboard, printing.
- Stores its text natively in the .RTE file format.
- Loads text from .RTF, .TXT and .RTE files.
- Exports to .PDF, .TXT, .RTF, .HTML and .RTE files.
- Various actions available from the action manager that can be used to quickly hookup visual controls to perform actions on the TAdvRichEditor.
- TAdvRichEditorMiniHTMLIO component included to read or write the contents of the TAdvRichEditor in mini-HTML format.
- TDBAdvRichEditor component included to connect the rich editor directly to a database that stores the content of the editor in a blob field.
- Support for connecting the DB-aware to perform DB-based merging with a merge source.
- OLE drag & drop support.
- Emoticons support.
- Support for PictureContainer images.
- Support for VCL Styles.
TMS VCL UI Pack extras
- When used as part of the TMS VCL UI Pack, docking toolbars or ribbon toolbars are included to perform clipboard functions, undo/redo, formatting, paragraph alignment, inserting bullets, pictures, hyperlinks, special characters.
- When used as part of the TMS VCL UI Pack, a spell check engine is available and several UI components to perform spell check & auto-correct either while typing in the TAdvRichEditor or statically on the document.
Single Developer License Small Team License Site License
Note that the TMS VCL UI Pack replaces the TMS Component Pack. Both products can't be installed simultaneously. Therefore TMS Component Pack must first be uninstalled before installing the TMS VCL UI Pack
What our customers say
Thank you Mr. Fierens for your time and assistance. Just want to say your VCL Pack is fabulous.
Thank you for this superb tool collection!
Thanks for the effort to create the VCL grid goodies ! These chunks of outcome-oriented teaching-material are very useful. It's unbelievable how powerful the grid is when one knows how to unveil it's countless options...
I don''t know how I could have created and managed so many projects without the AdvStringGrid! And although there is already so much functionality in it I''m using my own derived version with automatic column widths, enhanced export to Excel (including text colors, backround colors, comments, merged cells and more), the possibility to fill in static data at design time and more. This often allows me to build a new tool in hours instead of days! Support is also great! Thanks.
Keep up the great work...Every new release of TMS Component Pack is like Xmas. Top quality components! :-)