TMS FNC Chart
Fully cross-platform chart component designed for business, statistical, financial & scientific data
Also available for:
v184.108.40.206 (June 26, 2017)Version history
FeaturesClick image for more screenshots.
- Highly configurable cross-platform chart.
- Support for VCL Win32/Win64, FMX Win32/Win64, macOS, iOS, Android, LCL Win32/Win64, macOS, iOS, Android, numerous Linux variants including Raspbian
- Support for multiple series with optional separate or combined auto range for x- and y-axis.
- Wide range of chart types: bar, grouped bar, absolute stacked bar, percentage stacked bar, area, stacked area, pie, donut, spider, line, digital line, OHLC, CandleStick, Boxplot,...
- XY line and XY scatter chart types.
- Legend with glyph representing the chart type for each series.
- Formatting of values in various formatting types (numbers, floating point numbers and date time)
- X-axis and y-axis with optional custom formatting for each series and multiple position support.
- Optional configurable background grid.
- Series markers with bitmap and custom drawing support.
- Series labels with formatting support and optional stacked mode.
- Annotations for each series point.
- Optional 3D drawing mode.
- Design time editor.
- Separate runtime editor for desktop operating systems.
- High number of events for further customization.
- Anti-aliasing & native canvas support.
- Opacity support (FMX only)
Supported frameworks and platforms
- VCL Win32/Win64
- FMX Win32/Win64, macOS, iOS, Android
- LCL Win32/Win64, macOS, iOS, Android, numerous Linux variants including Raspbian
- Delphi XE7 and C++ Builder XE7 or newer releases
- Lazarus 1.4.4 with FPC 2.6.4 or newer releases.
TMS FNC Chart
for Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C++Builder XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, renewal is offered at 70% discount
- Free priority support through email and forum