TMS Diagram Studio
Add diagram and flowchart capabilities to your application.
v4.13 (March 26, 2017)Version history
- Diagram editing behaviour similar to standard diagramming applications
- Ready-to-use Visio-like look and feel diagram editor
- High-quality (anti-aliasing) drawing of blocks and lines
- Blocks and lines can have transparency
- BMP, WMF, EMF, PNG, TIFF, GIF and JPG images supported in blocks
- Open architecture for building custom blocks and lines inherited from base classes
- Ready-to-use flowchart, arrow and electric blocks
- Diagram printing and previewing
- Linking system allow customizable link points and information retrieval of connected blocks
- Support clipboard operations
- Block gradient, shadow and bitmap
- Full block customization: pen, brush, color, selection color, minimum width and height
- Block text customization: horizontal and vertical alignment, font, word wrap, clipping
- Customizable link points in blocks
- Inplace block text editing
- Full line (link) customization: pen, source arrow shape, target arrow shape
- Arc & bezier lines, polygon objects
- Block rotation supported (including text, bitmap, metafiles and gradient)
- TDiagramToolBar component for easy diagram editing with no line of code
- Diagram snap grid
- Diagram background image (stretched or tiled)
- Diagram rulers
- Saving/Loading diagram to/from file and stream
- Diagram zoom in/out
- Support for different layers
- Support for node support in connected blocks and block hiding with node collaps / expand
- Helper classes TBlockDrawer and TGPBlockDrawer for easy custom drawing on custom blocks
- Lots of ready-to-use TAction descendants available for specific diagram operations:
- clipboard operations, object deletion and inserting, zooming, and more.
- Live diagram execution, live flowcharts
GalleryGrouping & block libraries
Use of shadows, colors, background image and text blocks for building a flowchart
Example of block image and rotation
Example of GDI+ features
Example of UML class
Example of UML Sequence
Example of UML Usecase and state
Example of the TDiagramNavigator at bottom left side
- Sample application showing the Diagram Studio in action included in distribution
- Application showing to extract the full block hierarchy in code from a diagram
User commentsI just wanted to say a big thanks for the "Live Diagram" feature in Diagram Studio. I have a temperature monitoring and control application that can make good use of this idea. It will allow me to visually manage and display a stepped control process, where temperature settings change with time. Thanks again!
John Gray, via emailI enjoy diagram studio a lot. It is simple to use and very effective. In short, an excellent component.
Harry Martin, via emailI have installed the Diagram Studio trial version and am impressed, really a great component.
Holger, via emailI want to congratulate you for the component development of the very good Diagram Studio.
Gabriel Castillo Hernandez, via emailThanks for a very nice and easy diagram editing environment Diagram studio is a quite straightforward way of designing things.
John Karlaftis, via emailThis is a wonderfull component !!!!
Pablo Bizzotto, via email
TMS Diagram Studio
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 2 year updates and new releases
- Free priority support through email and forum