Wednesday, September 16, 2009We're pleased to inform a new set of VCL controls has been released today. TMS Advanced Dropdown Controls offers a set of highly configurable and modern-looking dropdown controls. It includes: a time picker with watch to pick time, color picker with various color selector modes, dropdown with grid, Google addressbar-like detail dropdown control, memo dropdown, trackbar dropdown, edit control with embedded dropdown calculator, image picker and an edit control that allows to assign any TCustomControl descendent control as dropdown control.
- Built-in Office 2003/2007/Windows Vista/Windows 7 styles
- Dropdown can have optional header or footer with HTML formatted text
- Dropdown can be sizeable
- Editor can be readonly or not
- Allows to add range of custom buttons in both header and footer
- Dropdown with any TCustomControl descendent
- Multi-column dropdown control included
- Google addressbar like detail dropdown list with support for HTML formatted text, images,...
- Different color picker dropdown controls
- Time picker dropdown with interactive watch
This set of new controls will also be included in the next scheduled update of the TMS Component Pack.
We hope this new set of controls will further enrich your applications and we look forward to your ideas & feature requests to continue the development.
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
Previous | Next | Index