- Delphi 7 (6.50 MB)
- Delphi 2006 (12.50 MB)
- Delphi 2007 (12.50 MB)
- Delphi 2009 (10.27 MB)
- Delphi 2010 (12.53 MB)
- Delphi XE (15.26 MB)
- Delphi XE2 (17.36 MB)
- Delphi XE3 (19.82 MB)
- Delphi XE4 (20.72 MB)
- C++Builder 2006 (12.50 MB)
- C++Builder 2007 (12.50 MB)
- C++Builder 2009 (10.27 MB)
- C++Builder 2010 (12.53 MB)
- C++Builder XE (15.26 MB)
- C++Builder XE2 (17.36 MB)
- C++Builder XE3 (19.82 MB)
- C++Builder XE4 (20.72 MB)
- Demo (1.02 MB)
The high productivity & feature-packed grid control
Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
- Only when theming is enabled in the project options, the balloon will be visible.
- If you reparent the grid, the balloon should only be enabled AFTER the final grid's parent is set.
- Balloon hints are an API from Microsoft Windows and this does not support HTML formatted text. This is a limitation of the Microsoft Windows balloon API.
- There is a limitation to the number of characters in a balloon. This is also a limitation of the Microsoft Windows balloon API that we cannot workaround. For a regular cell comment, there is no such length limitation.
- From TAdvStringGrid version v4.5, several new balloon notification capabilities have been added. See example 76: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/asg76.asp
- When using AddBalloon& AddImageIdx on the same cell , the AddBalloon will not work. These 2 features are mutually exclusive, only one type per call can be added.
- When grid. Balloon.Enable = true, it will automatically show a balloon when a cell contains text, i.e. it will show the text of the cell in the balloon. To prevent this, add the following event handler:
procedure TForm4.AdvStringGrid1CellBalloon(Sender: TObject; ACol, ARow: Integer; var ATitle, AText: string; var AIcon: Integer); begin if not advstringgrid1.HasBalloon(acol,arow) then begin atitle := ''; atext := ''; end; end;
Nancy Lescouhier (Nov 7, 2011)
for Delphi 7, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, C++Builder 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4 (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v7.1 to v8.0)
- Free priority support through email, newsgroup and forum
This product is also available in the following bundle(s):
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 TMS Software v3.5