TMS Data Modeler
The ultimate tool for modeling databases with an easy and simple interface.TMS Data Modeler is the ultimate tool for modeling databases with an easy and simple interface. It provides powerful features you need, such as diagramming, reverse engineering, SQL script generation and version control. It keeps track of your changes and generates SQL scripts to update your database according to them. It has smooth integration with development tools like Delphi and C++Builder. And all of these features are accessible through a very pleasant user interface.
Design your database model
- Entity relationship diagram editor (ER diagram)
- Create tables in diagram and/or in tab forms
- Multi-diagram interface
- Project validation allows you to trace errors in your model
- Supports logical (application-level) domains
- Design tables, fields, domains, indexes, triggers, relationships, constraints, views, procedures, generators and other database objects
- Several database systems supported and more will be added
- Reverse engineering of existing databases
- Generate SQL (DDL) scripts to create databases
- Keep track of your changes by archiving and managing versions
- Compare models between versions or between projects
- Generate Alter SQL scripts to update database according to changes
- Convert model to a different database system
- TMS Data Modeler can be integrated with Delphi and C++Builder
- Automatic online updates
- Modern ribbon interface
- Tables and other objects organized in tabs, all accessible through one click
- Easy and quick navigation. Create tables and fields swiftly
- Multi-project interface in Microsoft Office 2010 style, with cutting edge design
- Absolute Database
- Firebird 2
- MS SQL Server 2000
- MS SQL Server 2005
- MS SQL Server 2008
- MS SQL Azure
- MySQL 5.1
- NexusDB V3
- Oracle 10g
- SQLite 3.7
Entity relationship diagram editor (ER diagram)Design ER diagrams using Data Modeler. You can add tables to the diagram, see the relationships, change several display options, and much more.
Create tables in diagram and/or in tab formsIf you don't want or don't need to model your database using diagrams, you don't have to. Data Modeler allows you to create and manage database objects directly, without having to deal with visual diagram designing. It's up to you.
Multi-diagram interfaceCreate different ER diagrams in a single project. You can put different tables in each diagram, making it easy to document and separate your application if it's too big.
Several database systems supported and more will be addedData Modeler supports a number of database systems and new ones are in our roadmap to be included in future versions.
Generate SQL (DDL) scripts to create databasesUse Data Modeler to generate the SQL script that will create all your database objects. You can choose which object types to generate.
Modern ribbon interfaceData modeler is one of the few database modeling tools that offers the modern ribbon interface. It's much easier to use, nicer to look, and all options and features are available with less menu clicks.
Multi-project interfaceOpen several projects at the same time. And you don't need to deal with MDI interfaces. Every project has its own taskbar button and you can easily switch between projects using regular Windows Alt-Tab function.
Automatic online updatesLike any modern software, TMS Data Modeler checks for new versions in the internet and auto-updates online. You will always have the latest version of your software.
I am very happy with you product, it meets just about all of my needs and is great value for money.
Mike Hamilton, via email
- Your product is by far the most pleasant tool to use. No other product even comes close to its ease of use.
- It is currently the easiest to use especially for those who neither want or need to have to spend lots of time learning some of the competitor's products.
- Data Modeler makes this an almost pleasant experience where you can work with a minimum of technical knowledge or be able to delve deeper where necessary.
Bill Marshall, via email
TMS Data Modeler
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use
- Free 2 year updates and new releases
- Free priority support through email and forum