- Delphi 7 (3.55 MB)
- Delphi 2007 (4.04 MB)
- Delphi 2009 (4.09 MB)
- Delphi 2010 (4.34 MB)
- Delphi XE (4.35 MB)
- Delphi XE2 (4.11 MB)
- Delphi XE3 (4.13 MB)
- Delphi XE4 (4.13 MB)
- C++Builder 2007 (4.04 MB)
- C++Builder 2009 (4.09 MB)
- C++Builder 2010 (4.34 MB)
- C++Builder XE (4.35 MB)
- C++Builder XE2 (4.11 MB)
- C++Builder XE3 (4.13 MB)
- C++Builder XE4 (4.13 MB)
- Demo (1.42 MB)
TMS Diagram Studio
Add diagram and flowchart capabilities to your application.
- Diagram editing behaviour similar to standard diagramming applications
- Ready-to-use Visio-like look and feel diagram editor
- High-quality (anti-aliasing) drawing of blocks and lines
- Blocks and lines can have transparency
- BMP, WMF, EMF, PNG, TIFF, GIF and JPG images supported in blocks
- Open architecture for building custom blocks and lines inherited from base classes
- Ready-to-use flowchart, arrow and electric blocks
- Diagram printing and previewing
- Linking system allow customizable link points and information retrieval of connected blocks
- Support clipboard operations
- Block gradient, shadow and bitmap
- Full block customization: pen, brush, color, selection color, minimum width and height
- Block text customization: horizontal and vertical alignment, font, word wrap, clipping
- Customizable link points in blocks
- Inplace block text editing
- Full line (link) customization: pen, source arrow shape, target arrow shape
- Arc & bezier lines, polygon objects
- Block rotation supported (including text, bitmap, metafiles and gradient)
- TDiagramToolBar component for easy diagram editing with no line of code
- Diagram snap grid
- Diagram background image (stretched or tiled)
- Diagram rulers
- Saving/Loading diagram to/from file and stream
- Diagram zoom in/out
- Support for different layers
- Support for node support in connected blocks and block hiding with node collaps / expand
- Helper classes TBlockDrawer and TGPBlockDrawer for easy custom drawing on custom blocks
- Lots of ready-to-use TAction descendants available for specific diagram operations:
- clipboard operations, object deletion and inserting, zooming, and more.
- Live diagram execution, live flowcharts
GalleryGrouping & block libraries Use of shadows, colors, background image and text blocks for building a flowchart Example of block image and rotation Example of GDI+ features Example of UML class Example of UML Sequence Example of UML Usecase and state
- Sample application showing the Diagram Studio in action included in distribution
- Application showing to extract the full block hierarchy in code from a diagram
User commentsI just wanted to say a big thanks for the "Live Diagram" feature in Diagram Studio. I have a temperature monitoring and control application that can make good use of this idea. It will allow me to visually manage and display a stepped control process, where temperature settings change with time. Thanks again!
John Gray, via emailI enjoy diagram studio a lot. It is simple to use and very effective. In short, an excellent component.
Harry Martin, via emailI have installed the Diagram Studio trial version and am impressed, really a great component.
Holger, via emailI want to congratulate you for the component development of the very good Diagram Studio.
Gabriel Castillo Hernandez, via emailThanks for a very nice and easy diagram editing environment Diagram studio is a quite straightforward way of designing things.
John Karlaftis, via emailThis is a wonderfull component !!!!
Pablo Bizzotto, via email
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4 (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 2 year updates and new releases
- Free priority support through email, newsgroup and forum
This product is also available in the following bundle(s):
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 TMS Software v3.5