TMS Mail Merge Wizards
Add powerful mailmerge capabilities to your applications
v1.3 (July 25, 2006)Version history
Feature overviewProduct discontinued
This set of Delphi components allows you to add powerful mail merge capabilities into your software quickly and easily. Features include:
- TuilMailMerge gives complete control over the merge
- TuilMailMergeWizard makes it easy to allow users to merge
- Connects to any TDataSource
- Export one or all records of the dataset
- Native support for Word 95, Word 97, Word 2000, Word XP, Word 2003, WordPerfect 7, WordPerfect 8 and WordPerfect 2000
- Complete help file and example programs
- Demo 1: Demo showing direct use of the mailmerge engine
- Demo 2: Demo showing use of the mailmerge engine through the built-in wizard
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.