9 highly configurable month calendars, datepickers for use with or without TMS TPlanner
Highly configurable month calendars and datepickers that can be used with or without the TMS Planner component.Included components:
- TPlannerCalendar : highly configurable non DB-aware calendar component
- TDBPlannerCalendar : DB-aware calendar component that can automatically show events from a TMS Planner events database
- TPlannerCalendarGroup : multimonth calendar component
- TPlannerDatePicker : datepicker with highly configurable calendar dropdown
- TDBPlannerDatePicker : DB-aware datepicker with calendar dropdown that can automatically show events from a TMS Planner events database
- TDBPlannerMaskDatePicker : masked DB-aware datepicker with calendar dropdown that can automatically show events from a TMS Planner events database
- TPlannerDBDatePicker : single DB-field DB-aware datepicker with support for null-date entry
- TPlannerDBMaskDatePicker : masked single DB-field DB-aware datepicker with support for null-date entry
- TPlannerRangeSelector : control to input a date range, going from a start date to an end date
- Set all colors and fonts of days
- Configurable start day of the week
- Show weeknumber and control on which day of year week counting should start
- Keyboard support : up/down/left/right arrows change day resp. +7/-7 -1/+1 day
- PgUp and PgDn changes month resp. +1/-1 month
- Enable or disable month selection
- Customizable highlights and hints for special days, selectable color and shape for each event
- Multi selection or single selection
- Wallpaper background
- Min. & max selectable days
- DB-aware version included for linking with TMS TDBPlanner or as standalone DB datepicker (Shows automatically all days as events that have planner items in the database)
- Possibility for gradient planner background and caption
- Multimonth calendargroup can be automically sized vertically or horizontally at runtime with mouse
- VCL styles support
Single Developer License Small Team License Site License
Note that the TMS VCL UI Pack replaces the TMS Component Pack. Both products can't be installed simultaneously. Therefore TMS Component Pack must first be uninstalled before installing the TMS VCL UI Pack
What our customers say
Thank you Mr. Fierens for your time and assistance. Just want to say your VCL Pack is fabulous.
Thank you for this superb tool collection!
Thanks for the effort to create the VCL grid goodies ! These chunks of outcome-oriented teaching-material are very useful. It's unbelievable how powerful the grid is when one knows how to unveil it's countless options...
I don''t know how I could have created and managed so many projects without the AdvStringGrid! And although there is already so much functionality in it I''m using my own derived version with automatic column widths, enhanced export to Excel (including text colors, backround colors, comments, merged cells and more), the possibility to fill in static data at design time and more. This often allows me to build a new tool in hours instead of days! Support is also great! Thanks.
Keep up the great work...Every new release of TMS Component Pack is like Xmas. Top quality components! :-)