We're excited to announce the availability of TMS iCL v1.5 that includes several new components.
Set of native iOS components for FireMonkey applications for iPhone, iPad, iPod. No compromises: 100% iOS performance, 100% iOS look & feel.
- 100% native iOS components for FireMonkey applications for iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Available as RAD set of Delphi components
- TTMSFMXNativeUITableView: Native iOS tableview with sections and items
- TTMSFMXNativeUIButton: Native iOS button
- TTMSFMXNativeUISearchBar: Native iOS search entry edit control
- TTMSFMXNativeUISlider: Native iOS slider control
- TTMSFMXNativeUISwitch: Native iOS switch control
- TTMSFMXNativeUIToolBar: Native iOS toolbar
- TTMSFMXNativeUIPickerView: Native iOS pickerview control
- TTMSFMXNativeUIDatePicker: Native iOS date/time picker or countdown timer
- TTMSFMXNativeUITextView: Native iOS memo control
- TTMSFMXNativeUILabel: Native iOS label
- TTMSFMXNativeUIScrollView: Native iOS scroll box
- TTMSFMXNativeUIProgressView: Native iOS progress indicator
- TTMSFMXNativeUISegmentedControl: Native iOS segment control
- TTMSFMXNativeUIStepper: Native iOS stepper control
- TTMSFMXNativeUITextField: Native iOS edit control
- TTMSFMXNativeMKMapView: Native iOS map view
- TTMSFMXNativeFMXWrapper: Wrapper component to display a separate form as a subview of other native iOS controls
- TTMSFMXNativeUIImageView: Native iOS image view
- TTMSFMXNativeUIPopoverController: Native iOS popup controller
- TTMSFMXNativeUIView: Native iOS view
- TTMSFMXNativeUITabBarController: Native iOS TabBarController
- TTMSFMXNativeUIImagePickerController: Native iOS ImagePickerController
- TTMSFMXNativeMFMessageComposeViewController: Native iOS Message compose viewcontroller
- TTMSFMXNativeMFMailComposeViewController: Native iOS Mail compose viewcontroller
- TTMSFMXNativeUIActionSheet: Native iOS actionsheet
- TTMSFMXNativeUINavigationController: Native iOS navigationcontroller
- TTMSFMXNativeUIViewController: Native iOS viewcontroller
- TTMSFMXNativeUIPageViewController: Native iOS pageviewcontroller
- TTMSFMXNativeUIPDFViewController: Native iOS single PDF page drawing view
- TTMSFMXNativeUIPDFPageViewController: Native iOS PDF viewer
- Can be mixed with FireMonkey graphical controls or sub forms on a form
- Includes various demos and an extensive PDF developers guide
- New: introducing TTMSFMXNativeUIPageViewController
- New: introducing TTMSFMXNativeUIPDFPageViewController
- New: introducing TTMSFMXNativeUIPDFViewController
- New: introducing TTMSFMXNativeUINavigationController
- New: introducing TTMSFMXNativeUIActionSheet
- New: introducing TTMSFMXNativeMFMailComposeViewController
- New: introducing TTMSFMXNativeMFMessageComposeViewController
- New: Overlays in TTMSFMXNativeMKMapView: circle,polyline,polygon
- New: UserTrackingMode in TTMSFMXNativeMKMapView
- New: Demos for actionsheets, custom drawing, view flip animation, mail, map, PDF viewer, page navigation
- Improved: annotation handling in TTMSFMXNativeMKMapView
You can download the fully functional trial version for Delphi XE4 from our website: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsicl.asp
TMS iCL is available separately
and also included in TMS Component Studio for iOS
||Block Animations with TMS iCL
has been posted about block Animations with TMS iCL
TMS Component Pack enables you to create modern-looking & feature-rich Windows applications faster with well over 350 components
in one money and time saving bundle for Delphi 7,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2,XE3,XE4 & C++Builder 2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2,XE3,XE4
We'd like to inform an update for the TMS Component Pack is available now.
What's new & improved in version 22.214.171.124:
Users with an active registration can as always obtain this free update now after login on our website with your registration email & code. The details of all improvements and new capabilities are described in the release notes.
- New: TAdvListBox: Listbox with built-in search,filtering,inserting
- New: TAdvMultiButtonEdit: Edit control with configurable number of buttons left or right from edit
- New: TAdvLabelEdit: Label with built-in inplace editor with OK/Cancel attached buttons for confirmation
- New: TAdvCheckTreeview: Treeview with built-in support for checkboxes per node
- New: edControlDropDown inplace editor in TAdvStringGrid
- New: RemoveAccented option in Filter & NarrowDown() operation in TAdvStringGrid
- New: FindMulti/FindMultiNext functions added to search on multiple columns in TAdvStringGrid
- New: Public properties grid.HTMLSettings.HeaderText,grid.HTMLSettings.FooterText to set a HTML header text or footer text via code in TAdvStringGrid
- New: Exposed CompactWindow at TAdvToolbar level
- New: Support for multiline hints in TAdvMetroHint
- New: ShowFieldName in DB-aware edit components TDBAdvEdit, TDBAdvLUEdit, TDBAdvEditBtn
- New: EmptyText, EmptyTextFocused, EmptyTextStyle added in TAdvComboBox
- New: ESC key support added for TAdvTouchKeyboard
- New: OnItemCompare event added for custom sorting in TAdvSmoothImageListBox
- New: Method StarteEdit(CardIndex,ItemIndex); added in TAdvCardList
- Various smaller improvements & fixes
For users with an expired registration, please login on our website for special discount upgrade offers to a full new version cycle of free updates and free priority support for TMS Component Pack or upgrades to our TMS Component Studio or TMS VCL Subscription.
We're pleased to present a new FireMonkey component with extensive configurability for integrating Google Maps in iOS applications: TMS WebGMaps for iOS v1.0
Available separately and also included in TMS Component Studio for iOS.
- Different map modes are available: default road map, satellite view, hybrid view and terrain
- Extra map information can be displayed: Bicycle View, Panoramio (pictures of interest) information, Traffic information
- Get & show directions on the map
- StreetView can be selected
- Position markers may be added to the maps, including default Google balloon markers and custom image markers.
- Moving over a marker can display a hint with the marker title information
- Extensive configuration options over the different Google maps controls are available: MapType control, OverViewMap control, Pan control, Scale control, StreetView control and Zoom control.
- Capability to add polygons, polylines, circles, rectangles on top of the map
- Capability to add labels with markers
- Capability to show flight routes from point to point (based on longitude/latitude)
- TWebGMapsGeocoding/TWebGMapsReverseGeocoding helper component to facilitate conversions between address and longitude/latitude coordinates
We're pleased to present a new FireMonkey mapping component to integrate, display & control OpenStreetMaps in iOS applications: TMS WebOSMaps for iOS
Available separately and also included in TMS Component Studio for iOS.
- Position markers can be added to the maps. Markers can be default balloons or custom images.
- Markers is a collection of positions that are indicated on the map. Markers are based on longitude and latitude coordinates.
- A custom label text can optionally be displayed on top of a Marker, polyline or polygon or anywhere on the map.
- Polylines is a collection of lines that are displayed on the map. Polylines are based on a list of longitude and latitude coordinates.
- Polygons is a collection of closed lines with a filled region that are displayed on the map. Polygons are based on a list of longitude and latitude coordinates (for Polygons of type ptPath), a center point and radius (for Polygons of type ptCircle) or two longitude and latitude coordinates (for Polygons of type ptRectangle).
- Different controls are available and can be turned on or off. LayerSwitcher, OverViewMap control, PanZoom control, Scale control and MousePosition. The position on the screen of the control as well as the visibility can be defined.
We'd like to invite you to have a look at our iOS Showcase!
This showcase demo demonstrates the power of both TMS iCL(version 1.5) and TMS Cloud Pack for iOS (version 1.1) products for creating iOS applications. We refer to the power in terms of achieving a 100% true native iOS look and feel, using RAD methodology for developing the application, almost codeless access to a wide range of cloud services, access the iOS device hardware and finally getting the most performance out of the application.
The article, video and source download can be found here.
TMS software remains open during the holiday season and sales & support is standby for your most urgent questions.
TMS Software team wishes you a happy Summer Holiday!
As always, we thank all users for the numerous inputs, feedback,
comments and suggestions. This is an invaluable help to steer our
developments here at TMS software. We continue to look forward to all
your further communications to direct our team to provide you better
tools and components for your needs.
TMS software team