Newsletter October, 2012
In this newsletter ...
We're pleased to announce the release of a significant update for the TMS Component Pack.
TMS Component Pack enables you to create modern-looking & feature-rich Windows applications faster with over 340 components in one money and time saving bundle for Delphi 7,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2,XE3 & C++Builder 2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2,XE3.
In this update v188.8.131.52, several new components,new features are added as well as latest improvements and fixes to existing components.
What's new & improved in version 6.6
Users with an active registration can as always obtain this free update now after login on our website with your registration email & code. The details of all improvements and new capabilities are described in the release notes.
For users with an expired registration, please login on our website for special discount upgrade offers to a full new version cycle of free updates and free priority support for TMS Component Pack or upgrades to our TMS Component Studio or TMS VCL Subscription.
We're proud to announce the availability of TMS Pack for FireMonkey that includes 2 new components: TTMSFMXCalendar and TTMSFMXCalendarPicker.
Set of highly configurable and styleable components for cross-platform FireMonkey software development.
What's new & improved in v1.7:
- Highly styleable cross-platform FireMonkey controls
- Support for Windows 32 bit, 64 bit, Mac OS-X and iOS
- Support for HTML formatted text, including hyperlinks in various parts of the components
- Productivity feature-packed grid with LiveBindings (Visual LiveBindings in XE3) support
- Versatile TTMSFMXTableView control with support for LiveBindings
- Navigational controls: TTMSFMXTileList, TTMSFMXPageSlider, TTMSFMXNavBar
- iOS styled Popup control TTMSFMXPopup, iOS styled Spinner control
- Calendar and date picker with multi select & disjunct select capabilities
- Set of instrumentation controls: gauges, LEDs, meters, sliders, knobs, scope
- Includes various demos and an extensive PDF developers guide
- Includes various helper controls (badge, button and html enabled text controls) that can be used separately as well
Fully functional trial downloads with demo & PDF developers guide are
available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsfmxpack.asp.
- New: Added components TTMSFMXCalendar and TTMSFMXCalendarPicker with multi select & disjunct date select capability + event marking
- New: Column persistence in TTMSFMXGrid
- New: Autosizing columns / rows on double-click in TTMSFMXGrid
- New: ShowGroupGount/GroupCountFormat added in TTMSFMXGrid
- New: Fixed cell single and range selection in TTMSFMXGrid
- Several improvements & fixes in various components. See version history for details
We're pleased to announce a new version of our feature-rich sophisticated looking and smoothly animated controls: TMS Smooth Controls Pack v3.6|
Create impressive user interfaces with feature-rich sophisticated looking and smoothly animated controls.
What's new in TMS Smooth Controls Pack v4.4:
- New: TAdvSmoothCalendarGroup component added, a multimonth calendar
- New: Bubble message list layout with alternate fill per item in TAdvSmoothListBox
- New: Checkbox support in TAdvSmoothTileList
- New: Autosizing in TAdvSmoothLabel
- New: Mask editing support in TAdvSmoothDatePicker
- New: Picture Stretching and Stretch Mode in TAdvSmoothButton
- New: Scrollindicators in TAdvSmoothImageListBox
- New: Status indicator click events in TAdvSmoothTabPager
- New: Timeout property in TAdvSmoothMessageDialog
- New: TopLayer click event and function to return top layer item at X, Y in TAdvSmoothImageListBox
- New: OnStatusClick in TAdvSmoothButton
- New: OnIndicatorPositionCanChange, OnSectionPositionCanChange in TAdvSmoothTimeLine
- New: Header and Footer click events in TAdvSmoothPopup
- New: Disabled step actions (Enabled property for each step) in TAdvSmoothStepControl
- New: Close method added in TAdvSmoothSplashScreen
- New: Autosizing items, configurable per item in TAdvSmoothListBox
- Various smaller improvements & fixes. See version history for details
A fully functional trial version for Delphi 6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2,XE3 & C++Builder 6,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2,XE3 is available at:
We're pleased to inform an update of TMS Scripter is available now with support for executing scripts in FireMonkey applications.
TMS Scripter v6.0: Customize VCL & FireMonkey applications with native full Pascal or Basic scripting.
What's new & improved in version 6.0
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 7,2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2,XE3 &
C++Builder 2007,2009,2010,XE,XE2,XE3 are available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/scriptstudiopro.asp
- New: Delphi/C++Builder XE3 support
- New: Support for executing scripts in FireMonkey applications
- New: TMS Scripter Studio Pro & TMS Scripter Studio consolidated in one product TMS Scripter
- Improved: DefineRecordByRTTI method now returns the generated class
- Improved: Better performance in import tool by using .spu files if .pas file was not changed
- Various smaller improvements & fixes. See version history for details
This product is also available in TMS VCL Subscription
We're pleased to announce a new version of our ORM framewok for Delphi has been released.
TMS Aurelius is an ORM framework for Delphi with full support for data manipulation, complex and advanced queries, inheritance, polymorphism, and more...
What's new & improved
TMS Aurelius v1.6 is available for Delphi 2010, XE, XE2 & XE3. Trial download with PDF developers guide is available at:
- New: Delphi XE3 support
- New: Support for FIBPlus components
- New: TCriteria.RemovingDuplicatedEntities allows removing duplicated objects from result list
- New: Properties Count and PropNames in TCriteriaResult object provides additional info about retrieved projections
- Improved: Better support for other date types (string and julian) in SQLite database
- Improved: Possibility to use descendants of TList/TObjectList for many-valued associations
- Improved: Non-generic TObjectManager.Find method overload accepting a class type as parameter
TMS Aurelius is also included in TMS BI Pack.
We're pleased to announce a new edit control has been released: TAdvListEditor v1.0
Edit control to edit a list of values in a flexible way similar to the Microsoft Outlook or iOS email address input.
TMS TAdvListEditor is available in the TMS Edit Controls Pack and TMS Component Pack.
- Values can have a different display text from value text (name and email for example)
- Values can have an image
- Configurable lookup from first matching character or any character
- Appearance of values in normal and selected state can be configured
- Edit control can automatically size to the number of values added
- Can be set in read only mode
- Support for hints for each value
TMS software is platinum sponsor for the 2nd Be-Delphi conference in Antwerp, Belgium.
Be-Delphi brings top speakers Jason Vokes, Marco Cantu, Bob Swart, Brian Long, Pawel Glowacki with top in-depth technical content. |
For TMS software, Bruno Fierens will give a presentation about the design, architecture and features of the TMS Grid for FireMonkey. Mark November 22 in your calendar! The TMS software team is excited to meet you there!
Follow latest developments at tmssoftware.com
As always, we thank all users for the numerous inputs, feedback, comments and suggestions. This is an invaluable help to steer our
developments here at TMS software. We continue to look forward to all your further communications to direct our team to provide you better
tools and components for your needs.
NOTICE: If you wish to unsubscribe from the TMS software newsletter, please click here.
TMS software team