ALERT July 14, 2009
In this alert ...
We're excited to announce the initial release of the new feature-rich Silverlight component for single/multi-resource scheduling Silverlight applications.
The Silverlight Planner is a Silverlight control for implementing a broad
range of planning and scheduling solutions. Whether a project requires
the creation of a single-user Personal Information Management (PIM) application
or time planning for multiple resources such as hotel rooms,
rental cars and university courses, the Silverlight Planner provides an open,
highly-configurable interface that will suit the project's needs.
Because Silverlight Planner is browser-based, it is perfect for applications
supporting users connected via an intranet or the Internet.
- Multi-resource / multi-day or combined multi-resource/multi-day modes
- Full drag & drop support
- Time-axis orientation can be horizontal or vertical
- Recurrency support & built-in recurrency editor
- WCF based data binding to server-side database
- Configurable editing of events, via inplace editing, popup editing,...
- Highly customizable appearance via Expression Blend or XAML code.
- Optional completion display per resource
- Optional linked events support with link indication and various link types
Online demos :
Take advantage of the special introduction price to purchase a license of the TMS Silverlight Planner now.
Single developer license: 95EU instead of 125EU!
Site license: 395EU instead of 495EU!
Special introduction offer is valid till August 15, 2009.
We're excited to announce a new version of our feature-rich sophisticated looking and smoothly animated controls :TMS Smooth Controls Pack v2.6.
What's new in v2.6:
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009 & C++Builder 2006,2007,2009 are available at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/advsmoothcontrols.asp.
Active registered users can obtain the update free after login on our website.
- New: Zooming and scrolling in TAdvSmoothTimeline
- New: Draggable and Sizeable Sections in TAdvSmoothTimeLine
- New: Customizable Annotations in TAdvSmoothTimeLine
- New: Caption on section in TAdvSmoothTimeLine
- New: Support for adding ProgressBar in TAdvSmoothMessageDialog
- New: Exposed events OnClose and OnCanClose in case of non modal in TAdvSmoothMessageDialog
- New: Ability to show the dialog non-modal in TAdvSmoothMessageDialog
- New: Built-in support for reduced color set for use with terminal servers (tsTerminal Style) in all smooth controls
Create modern-looking & feature-rich Windows applications faster with over 300 components in one money and time saving bundle
TMS Component Pack for Delphi & C++Builder includes feature-packed grids, Office 2007 ribbon, Office 2003 style toolbar, planning/scheduling components, advanced edits, toolbars, internet auto application update, Office 2003/2007 style tabs, pager, panel, Outlook navigational controls and much much more...
What's new & improved in v5.2:
Fully functional trial versions of each part of the TMS Component Pack can be downloaded from the separate product pages.
- New: TAdvSmoothMegaMenu: Rich web-like mega menu component with support to add controls, tear-off, sections, hover items and much more...
- New: TAdvSmoothTouchKeyboard: Configurable on-screen keyboard for touchscreen applications
- Update: TAdvStringGrid v4.6: productivitiy feature-packed grid
- Update: TAdvOfficePager: Office 2003 / 2007 style page control with smooth gradients and glow effect on tab buttons
- Update: TAdvOfficeTabSet: Office 2003 / 2007 style tabset control
- Update: TWebCopy: Component for automatic downloading/uploading single or multiple files via http, ftp or network based
- Update: HTML Controls: All HTML enabled controls have been updated with Windows Vista and Windows 7 style support
- Update: TAdvSmoothListbox: iPhone style smoothly animated listbox with many options
- Misc: Many more smaller new features, improvements & fixes
As always, we thank all users for the numerous inputs, feedback,
comments and suggestions. This is an invaluable help to steer our
developments here at TMS software. We continue to look forward to all
your further communications to direct our team to provide you better
tools and components for your needs.
TMS software team