Xaxis on mixed Chart Type Pane

I am creating a Chart with 6 series in it using Delphi.

Percentiles of Weight by Age (Through ages 2-20)
Series 1-5 are Y values of weight in pounds (float), X values of Years of Age calculated at the database level. (integer) XY line chart type  (fixed # of points at 218)

Individual's Weight
Series 6 is Y values of weight in pounds (float), X values of Years of Age when Weight was Taken calculated at the database level (integer) Marker chart type (indeterminate # of points)

I am able to properly align the Y axis and have the markers plot properly within and around the Percentile lines.

The X axis is the problem. I have tried many different configurations of ranges and or which series' xaxis values are visible.

The X axis consistantly counts by the number of values there are in the Percentile entries. 218. So the percentile lines X axis text at the bottom goes from 0 - 218.

I am adding the percentiles using:

Chart.Panes[0].Series.Items[0].AddSinglePoint(DatabasePercentile.AsExtended,
   DatabaseAgeInYears.AsExtended);

and similarly for the Individual's Weight.

Goal is to have the X axis strings to read in Years and the percentiles only visible from 2-20 years.

I can zip up and send a test application if need be. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark Knight

I was expecting a little more support on this forum that I have ever recieved

Please send us your test sample, so we can investigate this here

Test application is located at:

ftp://ftp.medevolve.com/Development/Mark/test%20vitals.zip

Thank you for your time

Mark

We are unable to compile/open this here, the frmTest.pas file is missing. Please provide a full working test project so we can investigate this here.

Kind Regards, 
Scheldeman Pieter

I apologize for the error. The corrected project has been placed in the same location.

ftp://ftp.medevolve.com/Development/Mark/test%20vitals.zip

Dear Mr. Knight, 

For XY charttypes your series must be of type ctXYLine and ctXYMarker. Then the values must be added with the AddSingleXYPoint instead of the AddSinglePoint.

I have modified your sample and can be found on this location: http://www.tmssoftware.net/public/TestProj.zip

You will notice that all values no fall between 2-20 on the X-Axis.

Kind Regards, 
Scheldeman Pieter

Pieter Scheldeman2011-10-14 02:49:12