'TTIWDbGrid and OnAsyncCheckClick event

Hi,

I have a 'TTIWDbGrid' with the following event 'OnAsyncCheckClick':

-----
procedure TIWTest.TestSuiteGridAsyncCheckClick(Sender: TObject; EventParams: TStringList; RowIndex, ColumnIndex: Integer);

begin
  if (RowIndex < 0) then
    Exit;
  if (TestSuiteGrid.CellValues[4,RowIndex] = '') then
    begin
      TestSuiteGrid.OnCellClick := nil;
      TestSuiteGrid.RowSelect[RowIndex] := false;
      TestSuiteGrid.OnCellClick := TestSuiteGridCheckClick;
      Exit;
    end;
  if TestSuiteGrid.RowSelect[RowIndex + TestSuiteGrid.RowOffSet] then
    total_value := total_value2 + StrToFloatDef(TestSuiteGrid.CellValues[4,RowIndex],0.0)
  else
  if (total_value > 0.0) then
    total_value := total_value2 - StrToFloatDef(TestSuiteGrid.CellValues[4,RowIndex],0.0);
  TestSuiteGrid.Columns[4].FooterText := Format('%2.2f',[total_value]);
  TotalWeightLabel.Caption := TestSuiteGrid.Columns[4].FooterText;
  TestSuiteGrid.AsyncUpdateAllCells;
end;
-----

What happens is that it doesn't update the grid if I use this event in 'Async' mode. I have pictures in one column that are loaded at runtime (using HTML tags) that doesn't show up, as well, the footer value shown above doesn't update correctly , the rows of any page grater than 1 do not pass this test ('if (TestSuiteGrid.CellValues[4,RowIndex] = '') then') because it is always empty. This routine only works if I use 'OnCheckClick' event, but the side effect is the known flickering, of course. I tried to follow the tips of the document 'Async Capabilities IW grids', but to no avail.

Could you help me with tips that could solve this problem, please?

Regards,
Joao Lira.

Hi,

In order to find out what is going wrong I would need to see the exact configuration of your TTIWDBWebGrid.
Can you please provide a ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue so I can better investigate this? If a database is required it is preferable to use an mdb file for portability.

Zip files can be sent by email to mailto:help@tmssoftware.com

Hi,

I just prepared an example with a 'mdb' file as you asked. I don't use this kind of database, but the problem occurred de same way.

I don't know whether it is some setting that I still don't know how it works, or it is a bug.

Regards,
 Joao Lira.

Hi,

I forgot to say that the sample was sent to your e-mail.

Regards,
Joao Lira.