How do I specify level of relationship?

In eg. Embarcadero Data Architect I can declare kind of relationship in the editor, but I do not see any way to define if the relationship is 1 to 1 (which seem to be the only possible) or zero to one, zero to many or 1 to many.

Is there some gields in editor i have overseen or is this not implemented yet. (I thought that as a basic option)

In Data Modeler you have Identity Relationship and Non-Identity Relationship. The first means the foreign key is part of the foreign table's primary key, while the second is not. Using Identity Relationship usually creates a 1:1 relationship, if your foreign table doesn't have a primary key yet. 

I need to define a 0 to many relationship :-) Seems like when reengineering, the relation is marked with a crow foot, but when defining directly in data modeler, I get only 1 to 1, so what do I do to get a 1 or 0 to many relation in Data modeler?

The relation symbol is displayed automatically. As I said, if the foreign key is also primary key, Aurelius will display the 1:1 relationship automatically. It infers the relationship from the model (if foreign key is primary key, if the foreign key field is required or not, etc.)

Since I can create code from the DataModeler, is it possible to create relation which will produce code like this:

TTC_Invoice = class

private

[ManyValuedAssociation([], CascadeTypeAll)]

[ForeignJoinColumn('INVOICE_ID' , [TColumnProp.Required])]

FItems: TList<TTC_InvoiceItem>;

Thanks,

Simon

Unless I'm overlooking something, this is the regular way of creating a many-valued association, isn't it? Then yes, it's possible, In the export dialog, you have a tab "ManyValued Associations" available where you can enable such properties for each class. They are disabled by default.

Yes, I missed that is off by default.

Thanks!