Assertion failure with UIPack 10.3.0.0

I've just upgraded my Delphi Berlin system to VCLUIPack 10.3.0.0, but when I fire up Delphi, I get an error

Can't load package
C:\.....\TMSVCLUIPackPkgDXE10.bpl
Assertion failure (C:\DelphiLibs\TMS VCL UI Pack\AOBXPVS.pas, line 1556).

And the UIPack packages won't load.

Any ideas?
Traced the error down to trying to load a function from uxtheme.dll

My development system is Windows Server 2008-R2, and the date on the DLL is 7/13/2009 so maybe the function isn't included in that old of a version. Although when I search on my Windows 7 system (no Delphi), that DLL doesn't even show up - so it it installed with the UIPack?

Looks like I'll have to roll back to the prior version of the UIPack

Sorry, it appears new theming related enhancements cause this in combination with old uxtheme.dll.

We'll investigate to fix this asap.
No problem. I'll roll back for now.

Thanks!

Same here with Delphi XE and one of my dev machines.

Operating system?

The W10 machine was ok, but the other two are W7 Home Premium.

It will have an old uxtheme.dll
A patch is already underway. It is building now.

Would that also be why my app compiled on the W10 machine with 10.3.0.0 crashes on startup on the W7 machines?

Yes

10.3.0.1 is released with a fix for this.
10.3.0.1 has fixed the IDE and exe issues.

One thing I noticed when compiling is:
[DCC Warning] AdvGraphicsPDFEngine.pas(121): W1025 Unsupported language feature: 'custom attribute'

There were a couple of other minor hints too about "xx not used".

What Delphi version?

Delphi XE.  Here's the messages generated:

[DCC Hint] AdvToolBar.pas(11797): H2164 Variable 'tmsif' is declared but never used in 'TAdvDockPanel.Loaded'
[DCC Hint] AdvToolBar.pas(11798): H2164 Variable 'LVCLStyleTones' is declared but never used in 'TAdvDockPanel.Loaded'
[DCC Warning] AdvGraphicsPDFEngine.pas(121): W1025 Unsupported language feature: 'custom attribute'

Thanks for reporting. This  warnings indeed showed up in older Delphi versions.
We have fixed this. Next release will not show these warnings anymore in Delphi XE.

Thanks for the quick fix Bruno. That seems to have fixed my issues.