AppStyler & Form Styler

In an experiment to see if I can give an application a dark mode:

I have dropped a 
advmemo, 
advedit, 
advstringgrid,
2 advbuttons Aero style, and 
advlabel onto a form. 

I dropped an appstyler on a datamodule and formstyler on the form. The formstyler is connect to the app styler.

1. When I select one of the Black themes the  component fonts are black on black. Except the buttons and the advedit which are black on grey and white on grey respectively. 

2. The TadvLabel does not have a ParentColor property or AdaptToTheme. Is that by design?

Many thanks. 

Also, a advcheckbox displayed correctly.

When you say "component fonts are black on black", are you referring to TMS components with styling capabilities or just standard VCL controls or other controls?

I put only TMS components on the form. I am sure I am doing something "not the TMS way." When the styler turns everything black, the fonts stay black so nothing can be read. I was expecting white or other contrasting color. I will email a minimum project. 

At this link is a sample project.  

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gcBYTmYPY61wZN-gwAMNSgdm3ZgV8rDR

Some of the component backgrounds change and some do not.  I am aware that non-TMS components are not necessarily going to follow the FormStyler, so the TMemo is there just for comparison.  I did expect that the TAdvMemo, the TAdvListBox, the TAdvStringGrid, and the TDBAdvGrid would follow the styler, which they appear to do only somewhat.

In any case, when the backgrounds do get dark, the fonts do not change to remain readable.

Again, I am sure that I'm not doing things the TMS way.   Hopefully someone can illuminate the right way to do this. 
The sample project above is source code only, no executable.

Thank you for the example project.

It is the case that only components with the UIStyle property (or some similar property) have the support to adapt to the styles.
For TAdvLabel you can use THTMLabel, which has a UIStyle property.
TAdvGlassButton can be changed to TAdvGlowButton as you can see in your example that this does change with the selected style.
And for TAdvListBox, this is indeed a component that doesn't have the TMS Styles interface and which we will implement in the future. (Perhaps it might be possible for you to use the TAdvSmoothListBox instead.)

We try to make them as similar as possible to Office, and if you check MS Office Excel, you will notice that the grid is white even in the black style. This is the same for your page in MS Office Word. That is the reason why the TAdvStringGrid, TDBAdvGrid and TAdvMemo have a white working area.

Hopefully this answers your question.

This  helps a lot. I had assumed that FormStyler support was universal across all TMS Vcl Adv components. I look forward to those future implementations.  

1. Is there a list of TMS components that do support formstyler?2. Can I assume that all TMS vcl visual components support vcl themes?

Thanks so much for your kind help. 

This  helps a lot. I had assumed that FormStyler support was universal across all TMS Vcl Adv components. I look forward to those future implementations.  

1. Is there a list of TMS components that do support formstyler?
2. Can I assume that all TMS vcl visual components support vcl themes?

Thanks so much for your kind help. 

We do at this time not have a list.

It is our goal that all visual TMS components have TMS Office/Windows styles support and VCL styles support (where it makes sense, TAdvLabel having its color control via RTF does not make sense)
TAdvListBox was overlooked and we will handle it as soon as possible.