iOS and Zoom level

Hello,
I have a problem when using the OpenStreetMaps component on iOS. I display in a TLabel the zoom level of the map in the OnZoomChange and OnMapMoveEnd events.
When I deploy my application on an iPad (version 9.3.5) everything goes well, the TLabel displays the zoom level when I manipulate the map
But when I deploy my application on an iPhone (version 13.3), the zoom level never changes when I zoom in or out (it keeps the default value: 10).
How can I get the zoom level of the map on the iPhone?
Thank you for your answers

Hi,

This is most likely caused by a breaking change in iOS 13 or an incompatibility of the version of the OpenLayers API that is used in TMS FMX WebOSMaps.
We'll have to investigate if this issue can be reproduced here and if there is a possible solution available.

As a possible workaround, can you try to change the zoom level from a button click?

Alternatively you can try using TMS FMX WebGMaps or TMS FNC Maps instead.

Unfortunately, I prefer to keep the TWebOSMaps component for my application ... Thank you for your investigations

Unfortunately this issue seems to be caused by an incompatibility between the OpenLayers API and iOS 13 for which we are not aware of any solutions at this time.

A possible workaround could be to set the zoom level programmatically by using a button click for example to change the MapOptions.MapZoom property value.

Alternatively you can try using TMS FNC Maps instead. This product also supports OpenStreetMaps and we are not aware of any issues with changing the zoom level on iOS.