FMXPayPalDemo on Windows10 ver 1903

Hello

FMXCloudPack v 3.5.4.2

I'm attempting to run FMXPayPalDemo on Windows 10 ver 1903:
when payment approval is requested, a blank window pops up and then
displays a Paypal page stating that "an outdated version of the browser is in use"

Attempting to run IE 11 on Win10 ver 1903 and then navigating to the checkout url 

eg:

indeed shows the same  "browser outdated" page

Running the very same exe of Paypal demo on Windows10 ver 1607 or even Windows 7,  the Paypal sandbox login page is displayed properly and can proceed with payment approval.

Please help.

Regards

Luca

Hello

I think I've found a workaround. The problem seems actually bound to Internet Explorer settings regarding Intranet Zone mapping.

By removing the following registry keys the demo works fine.

HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\AutoDetect
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\ProxyByPass
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\IntranetName
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\UNCAsIntranet

The demo also works when just setting the following registry key:

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\BrowserEmulation\IntranetCompatibilityMode = 0

Perhaps TMS engineers can confirm the above and possibly consider a patch, though I'm not sure is really required since having a different scope from "FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION" registry setting.

Regards

Luca

Hi,

I have not been able to reproduce this issue.
Can you please specify the exact version of IE 11 you have installed so I can further investigate this?

Hi Bart

IE version is 11.592.18362.0
Update 11.0.170 (KB4534251)

The problem actually seems to be related to Intranet zone mappings and gets fixed by entering IE settings:

Internet Options > Security > Local Intranet > Sites > Uncheck all

Hi,

Thank you for confirming the issue is resolved.
This must be machine specific configuration issue as we this doesn't occur on our test configuration that has exactly the same version of Windows 10 and IE installed.