TMS VCL UI Pack 10.1.5.1 to 10.1.6.1 Link Errors

I have a C++Builder project that compiles and links with no errors in Tokyo 10.2.3 with VCL UI Pack 10.1.5.1.

After upgrading to VCL UI Pack 10.1.6.1 I get 16 unresolved external reference linker errors all of 'libssh2_xxxxxxx' errors.  Here are the first 3 from the errors list:

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_sftp_stat_ex' referenced from C:\RADTOOLS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\DELPHI102TOKYO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE11.LIB|WUpdate
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_sftp_open_ex' referenced from C:\RADTOOLS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\DELPHI102TOKYO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE11.LIB|WUpdate
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_sftp_read' referenced from C:\RADTOOLS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\DELPHI102TOKYO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE11.LIB|WUpdate

I reverted back to 10.1.5.1 and the project compiles with no errors again.

thank you for your help,
Elias

I seem to have the same error. I just upgraded to C++Builder Pro 10.3.3 and have the newest TMS VCL UI Pack 10.1.6.1. I am getting linker errors for the two components WUpdate and WebCopy.  I am using the 32bit Clang compiler. The errors are below.  I saw in the docs there was a recent update to the WebCopy component. Any suggestions?

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_sftp_stat_ex' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_sftp_open_ex' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_sftp_read' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_sftp_close_handle' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_sftp_shutdown' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_session_disconnect_ex' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_session_free' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_init' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_session_init_ex' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_session_startup' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_session_set_blocking' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_userauth_list' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_userauth_password_ex' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_session_last_error' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_userauth_authenticated' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_sftp_init' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WUpdate

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_sftp_mkdir_ex' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WebCopy

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_sftp_write' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WebCopy

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'libssh2_sftp_unlink_ex' referenced from C:\USERS\PATSA\ONEDRIVE\DOCUMENTS\TMSSOFTWARE\TMS VCL UI PACK\BUILDER103RIO\WIN32\RELEASE\TMSVCLUIPACKPKGDXE12.LIB|WebCopy

We added SFTP support to TWebCopy and TWebUpdate and apparently for C++Builder specifically this introduces this issue.
Immediately solution: obtain from the libssh2 open source project libssh2.lib and add in your main CPP file:

#pragma link "libssh2.lib"

We're working to make this all automatic for the next TMS VCL UI Pack update.
I have downloaded the open source project from here libssh2(dot)org.  This does not include a .lib file. I am not sure if I downloaded the wrong project or if I need to compile the project and create the libssh2.lib file myself. 

I was able to download a file named libssh2.lib at the link below and added #pragma link "libssh2.lib" to my main .cpp list of #pragma links but the error is the same, so this must be the wrong file.

github(dot)com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/libssh2.lib

Can you show a download link to the correct .lib?

I have reinstalled the last version of TMS Component pack. I will try the new UI Pack again after the next upgrade. 

We released v10.1.6.2 that includes the .lib (Win32) and .a (Win64) file now.