TTMSFMXGrid Grouping

Hi,

Is it possible to show group calculations on the group header row instead of the summary row? In the documentation, it says "The group results are set in the group header row if no summary row is shown, otherwise the group summary row is used by default." however, i tried turning off the summary row (Grid.Options.Grouping.Summary := false) but the group calculations did not appear on the header. Anything else i need to do to make the calculations appear on the header?

Additional Info:

I was toying around with the Grouping demo that came with my installation. When I comment out the code:

TMSFMXGrid1.Options.Grouping.MergeHeader := true;
TMSFMXGrid1.Options.Grouping.Summary := true;

the group calculation is on the first non-header row of the group. when I click ungroup, the group calculations are still there on first non-header row of the group, as if the information for that row has been overwritten.

Group calculations are performed and the results are displayed in the group summary tow.

So, it is expected that a summary row is displayed. I cannot see that when this is the case and performing an ungroup, that there are still group calculations to be seen.

Test code on a default TMSFMXGrid:

procedure TForm3.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
  TMSFMXGrid1.UnGroup;
end;

procedure TForm3.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
   TMSFMXGrid1.RowCount := 20;
   TMSFMXGrid1.RandomFill(false,10);
   TMSFMXGrid1.Options.Grouping.Summary := true;
   TMSFMXGrid1.Group(1);
   TMSFMXGrid1.GroupSum(1);
end;

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for your response.
Is it possible to show the group calculations on the header row instead of the summary row (and hide the summary row altogether)?

At this moment it is designed that the result of group calculations is displayed in the summary row.

We'll consider to make an option to display this in the header.

Ok thank you! :)

Quando eu clico em um nó do Grid, o total de
registros de cada nó que é apresentado na frente da

nomenclatura do nó deixa de ser apresentado e
apresenta "-1" em algumas linhas do Grid.

Parece ser um Bug.

Hi,

We have already answered to your email about this issue, we are not able to reproduce the issue so please provide additional information or step by step instructions on how to reproduce it.