What version is installed on my computer?

Hi

I have installed the latest version 1.3.1.3.

Delphi startup  screen shows version 1.2.6.0 and the About box also shows 1.2.6.0.

It makes me a bit uncertain if 1.3.1.3 is installed properly?

Regards,
Ole

This definitely does not look like you installed v1.3.1.3, the about box in the IDE under Help, About should display 1.3.1.3

I have both Delphi 10.1 Berlin and Delphi 10.2 Tokyo installed. In Delphi 10.1 Berlin the About box shows version 1.3.1.3, but in Delphi 10.2 Tokyo version it shows 1.2.6.0.

I installed to both 10.1/10.2 at the same time using the same install file. I did not use the Tms SubscriptionManager, uninstalled old version and installed 1.3.1.3 manually.

Reinstall does not solve the problem.

Could it be some old settings/files somewhere I need to change/delete first?

Regards,
Ole

After you uninstalled, did you verify that TMS WEB Core was effectively gone from Delphi 10.2 Tokyo?

I deleted every file and directory containing name/text Web Core on my computer. After that I run CCleaner.

Now Delphi 10.2 Tokyo reports the correct version :)

Strange, must have been a file/setting somewhere that did not get removed by the uninstall program and tricked Tokyo to report an older version of Web Core?

Regards,
Ole

Most common reason:

1) Installed with different Windows user account
2) IDE (or at least BDS.EXE) still in memory locking the package files so these cannot be removed