Setting the order of tabsheets in TWebPageControl

Is there a simple way to change the order of the tabsheets in a TWebPageControl?

Under VCL the TPageControl allows easy setting of the order:
  • Each child tabsheet has a published TabIndex property. One can change the value during design-time or run-time to change the order of the tabsheets.
  • During design-time, the Structure palette has "move up" and "move down" buttons with which one can change the tabsheet order.
Neither of the above options seem to be available for TWebPageControl. Currently I can change the order by selecting a tabsheet in the Structure palette, and then do edit/cut and then edit/past it back onto the TWebPageControl. Doing this, moves the tabsheet to the last position. Cumbersome, but it works.

Please let me know if I am missing something obvious here :)

Hi,

Unfortunately both these techniques are currently not supported in TMS WEB Core.
However, this is a good suggestion and we'll investigate if this functionality can be implemented in a future version.

Good day,
Can this be implemented ASAP please. The TWebPageControl is a central part of the UI/UX and the ability to control the TabIndex is critical.

As it is now without this feature adds considerable time and effort and impacts on productivity gains otherwise achieved with this control.

Yeah, I spent about two hours the other day cutting and pasting to reorganize tabs (something that should've taken about 10 seconds).