Android 64 bits

Very good days. Recently Embarcadero has published the new version of delphi 10.3.3 with support for 64-bit android. I have compiled an application with the component for Google Drive and it is compiled for 64 bits but it does not work correctly, which it does for 32 bits.
Are you going to update the TMS FMX Cloud components so that they can work correctly on 64-bit Android?
It is important since now you have to upload the two versions of the application, the 32 and 64-bit versions.
Thank you very much in advance, and greetings to the whole team.

Can you explain a bit more in detail what exact error message you get when deploying to 64-bit?

It really is not an error if you return the compiler. If I include the two jar files that must be included in the 32-bit version so that the Google Drive component can authenticate, the compiler refuses to compile it in 64 bits. If I remove those two files, the program is compiled and I can run it but at the time of authenticating in Google it fails, leaving directly from the application.

The JAR file are currently compiled for targetting 32-bit. I'll investigate what is possible to add support for 64-bit for the JAR files.

Thank you very much for your attention. I hope that with my notice you can solve this bug.

Hi,

We have further investigated this here and see that the JAR file should not be responsible for the error. Which JAR files did you add exactly? Can you also give us more information about the error?
It is not a single jar file but two jar files.
Specifically they are the files CustomTabs.jar and android-support-v13.jar, necessary to be able to use the authentication function in Google via external browser.
If I add those two files, the compiler does not compile a single line, giving a bug in which I can only read PATH .... (it is a fairly extensive path since I have several libraries installed).
If I remove the jar files, it automatically compiles the application, but obviously it fails, since wanting to use authentication via an external browser without the aforementioned jar libraries causes the application to exit immediately.
If they need more data, they just have to ask for it. Forgive the hours I post but I work late and I can't post before.

Hi,

Did you also add the JavaScriptHelper jar file and disabled the android-support-v4.jar? We are succesfully able to start a browser here with an authentication window on Android 64 bit. The compiler does not fail. Can you post more info on the error you receive? Did you try this on a different new project created from scratch?
I have tried to compile a new program from scratch and it effectively compiles and executes it correctly, so I think it is something internal to my application (some library that is given problems or something).
I cut and paste the error message that the compiler gives when I try to compile that particular application in 64 bits:

Checking project dependencies ...
Building STORE.dproj (Debug, Android64)
[Exec Error] The command "PATH C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Java \ jdk1.8.0_144 \ bin; C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ Embarcadero \ InterBase \ redist \ InterBase2020 \ IDE_spoof; C: \ ProgramData \ Oracle \ Java \ javapath; C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Embarcadero \ Studio \ 20.0 \ bin; C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ Embarcadero \ Studio \ 20.0 \ Bpl; C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Embarcadero \ Studio \ 20.0 \ bin64; C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ Embarcadero \ Studio \ 20.0 \ Bpl \ Win64; C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Embarcadero \ Studio \ 20.0 \ bin64 \ Win64; C: \ ProgramData \ Oracle \ Java \ javapath64 \ Win64; C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Oracle \ Java \ javapath; C: \ Windows \ system32; C: \ Windows; C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Wbem; C: \ Windows \ System32 \ WindowsPowerShell \ v1.0 \; C: \ Program Files (x86) \ NVIDIA Corporation \ PhysX \ Common; C: \ WINDOWS \ system32; C: \ WINDOWS; C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ Wbem; C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ WindowsPowerShell \ v1.0 \; C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ OpenSSH \; C: \ Comps \ RiverSoftAVG \ Bin \ Win32 \ D140; C: \ Comps \ RiverSoftAVG \ Bin \ Win32 \ D150; C: \ Comps \ RiverSoftAVG \ Bin \ Win32 \ D160; C: \ Comps \ RiverSoftAVG \ Bin \ Win32 \ D170 ; C: \ Comps \ RiverSoftAVG \ Bin \ Win32 \ D180; C: \ Comps \ RiverSoftAVG \ Bin \ Win32 \ D190; C: \ Comps \ RiverSoftAVG \ Bin \ Win32 \ D200; C: \ Comps \ RiverSoftAVG \ Bin \ Win32 \ D210; C: \ Comps \ RiverSoftAVG \ Bin \ Win32 \ D220; C: \ Comps \ RiverSoftAVG \ Bin \ Win32 \ D230; C: \ Comps \ RiverSoftAVG \ Bin \ Win32 \ D240; C: \ Comps \ RiverSoftAVG \ Bin \ Win32 \ D250; C: \ Program Files \ NVIDIA Corporation \ NVIDIA NvDLISR; C: \ Comps \ RiverSoftAVG \ Bin \ Win32 \ D260; C: \ Delphi_Tokyo \ PlatformSDKs \ android-sdk-windows ;; C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 ; C: \ WINDOWS; C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ Wbem; C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ WindowsPowerShell \ v1.0 \; C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ OpenSSH \; C: \ Program Files \ dotnet \; C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft SQL Server \ 130 \ Tools \ Binn \; C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft SQL Server \ Client SDK \ ODBC \ 170 \ Tools \ Binn \; C: \ Users \ nacho \ AppData \ Local \ Microsoft \ WindowsApps; C: \ Delphi_Tokyo \ PlatformSDKs \ android-sdk-windows ;; C: \ Comps \ RiverSoftAVG \ Bin \ Win32 \ D260 & "C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ Embarcadero \ Studio \ 20.0 \ CatalogRepository \ AndroidSDK-2525_20 .0.36039.7899 \ build-tools \ 28.0.2 \ dx.bat "--dex --output =" F: \ almacendiav3 \ Android64 \ Debug \ classes.dex "" c: \ program files (x86) \ jetty \ studio \ 20.0 \ lib \ android \ Debug \ cloud-messaging.dex.jar "" c: \ program files (x86) \ jetty \ studio \ 20.0 \ lib \ android \ Debug \ fmx.dex.jar "" c: \ program files (x86) \ jetty \ studio \ 20.0 \ lib \ android \ Debug \ google-play-billing.dex.jar " "c: \ program files (x86) \ jetty \ studio \ 20.0 \ lib \ android \ Debug \ google-play-licensing.dex.jar" "F: \ almacendiav3 \ Android64 \ Debug \ android-support-v13-dexed. jar "" F: \ almacendiav3 \ Android64 \ Debug \ CustomTabs-dexed.jar "" F: \ almacendiav3 \ Android64 \ Debug \ JavaScriptHelper-dexed.jar "" F: \ almacendiav3 \ Android64 \ Debug \ CustomTabs-dexed.jar " "F: \ almacendiav3 \ Android64 \ Debug \ android-support-v13-dexed.jar" "exited with code 2.
Failed
Elapsed time: 00: 00: 01.2

Hi, 

that is very strange. Perhaps you can rebuild your application, drop the components/libraries that you need for your application until you reach the point where if fails. Then you'll know for sure which component/library is the culprit.