Image On excel

Hi there!

I am trying to insert images on excel but cant figure out even looking to the demo 65.images.

In the tutorial says:
<span style="color: rgb250, 232, 201; font-family: "Segoe UI", Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; --darkreader-inline-color:#ffffd2;" -darkreader-inline-color="">Overview
<p style="-sizing: border-; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb250, 232, 201; font-family: "Segoe UI", Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; --darkreader-inline-color:#ffffd2;" -darkreader-inline-color="">Inserting images from a database on a FlexCel report is simple, just insert a blank image and name it as <#table.field>. All the complexity is handled by FlexCel. But when you need more options, there are always things you can do.<p style="-sizing: border-; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb250, 232, 201; font-family: "Segoe UI", Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; --darkreader-inline-color:#ffffd2;" -darkreader-inline-color="">
<p style="-sizing: border-; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb250, 232, 201; font-family: "Segoe UI", Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; --darkreader-inline-color:#ffffd2;" -darkreader-inline-color="">What does means "name it as ...."  I cant find on excel how to name a image. Looking to the template from this demo I see in the first page there is a "placeholder" with a woman. But cant find how it is linged to the database.<p style="-sizing: border-; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb250, 232, 201; font-family: "Segoe UI", Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; --darkreader-inline-color:#ffffd2;" -darkreader-inline-color="">I am using aurelius, it has TBlob, can I use it to insert the image ? otherwise can I use TBitmap (FMX) ?<p style="-sizing: border-; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb250, 232, 201; font-family: "Segoe UI", Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; --darkreader-inline-color:#ffffd2;" -darkreader-inline-color="">I am also trying to use by event, however I cant understand how define on excel the tag that will force the event to be triggered.<p style="-sizing: border-; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb250, 232, 201; font-family: "Segoe UI", Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; --darkreader-inline-color:#ffffd2;" -darkreader-inline-color="">Please Help!<p style="-sizing: border-; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb250, 232, 201; font-family: "Segoe UI", Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; --darkreader-inline-color:#ffffd2;" -darkreader-inline-color="">
<p style="-sizing: border-; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb250, 232, 201; font-family: "Segoe UI", Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; --darkreader-inline-color:#ffffd2;" -darkreader-inline-color="">

Hi,

First of all, you need to insert an empty (or placeholder) image in Excel. 
Once inserted, to name an image, just select it in Excel (1) and then in the name box (2) type its name. (And press enter):

As said, you need to name the image with some tag FlexCel will understand. Normally what I personally do, since editing the image name in Excel isn't too easy, is to name it with an expression.

So for example in the image above it is named <#photo>, and if you go to the config sheet, you will see that Photo is defined as:

the other images in the demo are named as expressions too, and you can see all the tags on the config sheet.

Finally, what FlexCel needs in the tag is a byte array with the image data. If you have an Aurelius TBlob, make sure to look at the example:
http://www.tmssoftware.biz/flexcel/doc/vcl/samples/delphi/reports/tms-aurelius/index.html
You'll see it also has a placeholder image named <#photo> where <#photo> is defined as <#Employees.Photo>

Now, as Employees.Photo is a TBlob, and FlexCel doesn't know about Aurelius types, you need to setup a conversion. Basically, just copy the file AureliusFlexCelSupport.pas from that demo in your app, and call SetupAurelius from your app before running the report. (As is done in the demo). SetupAurelius will "teach" FlexCel how to deal with Aurelius' TBlobs.