Forms on PageControl

Hello,

in VCL I use a PageControl and place Frames on it. In running time I swich the pages for showing the diffenrent Forms of the Application. While I use TabVisible=false, the user can not see that.

Is it in WebCore possible to place a form on a Page of a pageControl like Frame in VCL?

Many thanks
Patrick

It should be possible.
Have a look at the Demo\Basic\Formhosting demo that shows how forms are loaded into a panel. The same technique can be applied on a pagecontrol page.

Hi Bruno,

many thanks for the answer. I try it. 
But when I place a TWebPanel on my form I get the Mistake: 
[Fehler] Form_MainUnit.pas(1): Wrong number of parameters specified for call to "procedure Create of Object"

Can you explain me, what happens?

Many thanks
Patrick

I cannot see a problem here in our demos, nor in a new project when dropping a TWebPanel on the main form. 
Please provide details / steps / sample source project with which we can reproduce this.

You are right. In an new project it works fine. May be I have scrap in my uses... I placed the form directly on a TWebTabSheet. That works.

Can you give me the right command to switch the TWebTabSheets in a TWebPageControl? In VCL I can do it by PageControl.ActivePage or PageControl.ActivePageIndex.

Many Thanks 
Patrick

Can be done with WebPageControl.TabIndex

Thanks! I did not find anything in the documentation. That is helpfull!

It is in the property list of TWebPageControl on page 122 of the developers guide.

Hi Bruno,

I have the same problem with a new project: 
[Fehler] Form_HomeUnit.pas(1): Wrong number of parameters specified for call to "procedure Create of Object"

Attached the link to the project files as *.ZIP. The Link is working for 2 days. 

https://pat-tinka.de:5002/sharing/JHyXIczYv 

Can I ask you to look on it?

Many thanks
Patrick

I found the problem-object: TWebPanel

When I delete all TWebPanels from Form_Home the project works. If I add one TWebPanel error is back...

The problem is that in TGrafikUnit you create classes TButton, TEdit, TPanel clashing with the base classes already in the framework.

Type
   TButton = Class
      private
      public
         procedure Button_Refresh (Button: TTMSFNCButton);
   End;

Type
   TPanel = Class
      private
      public
         procedure Panel_Refresh (Panel: TTMSFNCPanel);
   End;

Type
   TEdit = Class
      private
      public
         procedure Edit_Refresh (Edit: TTMSFNCEdit; Color: TColor);
   End;

Please do not redeclare / duplicate these existing base framework classes.

Oh shame! You are right!

Thank you!!!