TMS Hints on Build

Hi All

I am moving over some old projects to d2010 - and clearing off the hints and warnings (as I aways try to do - honest!) I get the following Hints/Warnings on my builds - I am the only one? I am sure they are they are not important but I like to compile clean if I can - it allows me to find if I have done anything really stupid when I edit my files!

Thanks
Richard

[DCC Hint] AsgHTMLE.pas(2079): H2443 Inline function 'DrawText' has not been expanded because unit 'Types' is not specified in USES list
[DCC Hint] AsgHTMLE.pas(2081): H2443 Inline function 'DrawText' has not been expanded because unit 'Types' is not specified in USES list
[DCC Hint] Spin.pas(118): H2269 Overriding virtual method 'TSpinEdit.GetChildren' has lower visibility (protected) than base class 'TCustomEdit' (public)
[DCC Warning] Spin.pas(486): W1050 WideChar reduced to byte char in set expressions.  Consider using 'CharInSet' function in 'SysUtils' unit.
[DCC Hint] HTMLENGO.PAS(1680): H2443 Inline function 'DrawText' has not been expanded because unit 'Types' is not specified in USES list
[DCC Hint] HTMLENGO.PAS(1682): H2443 Inline function 'DrawText' has not been expanded because unit 'Types' is not specified in USES list

I can only assume that you have set non default warning & hint settings as our release scripts perform tests for Delphi 2010 that no warnings or hints are generated with default settings.
Could you inform what settings you changed?

ftr, when used with Delphi 2010, you can safely remove SPIN.PAS & SPIN.RES from the TMS Component Pack source folder.

Hi Bruno

Is there a way of getting the setting out? I don't think I have changed any, but the program has been developed in delphi since d1, so may have some relic setting associated with it.
Richard

Go to application, options, under Delphi compiler Hints & Warnings and check the "Default" checkbox.

Still no luck - dont worry I will just live with it!