Could not load Pas2JS library libpas2js.dll

Hi,

I have TMS all-acess licence/product and I can't compile demos in C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\Demos folders. 

I'm work with RAD Studio 10.2 (tokio) and I installed almost all TMS components.

[dcc32 Warning] MainForm.pas(104): W1000 Symbol 'LoadModel' is deprecated

Command line: pas2js.exe "C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\Demos\web\fncgrid\XDataFNCGridDemo.dpr" -MDelphi -l -JeJSON -Jminclude -Jc -viw -vnh -vm5026,5024 -Jirtl.js "-Fu$(TMSWebDir)\Core Source;$(TMSWebDir)\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Busines Core Library\source\core\common;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Busines Core Library\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\source\core\common;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\source\core\web;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Core;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC UI Pack;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Chart;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\Demos\web\fncgrid" "-Fi$(TMSWebDir)\Core Source;$(TMSWebDir)\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Busines Core Library\source\core\common;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Busines Core Library\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\source\core\common;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\source\core\web;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Core;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC UI Pack;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Chart;C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\Demos\web\fncgrid" "-FUC:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\Demos\web\fncgrid.\TMSWeb\Debug"

Could not load Pas2JS library "libpas2js.dll"

[Fatal Error] Could not load Pas2JS library "libpas2js.dll"

I've copied the libpas2js.dll to the \Windows\System32  and project folder but the error is the same.

That is a strange problem.

Is there just this one installed libpas2js.dll file on your system? Can you search your full hard disk for possible multiple (and incorrect files)?
The correct file can be downloaded here:
http://www.tmssoftware.net/public/libpas2js.zip 
Unfortunately the DLL replacement did not work.

I delete the file libpas2js.dll in folder Windows/System32. The only place that there was another copy was in the folder C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Compiler . In this folder have the files libas2js.dll, libpas2js_64bit.dll, pas2js.exe and version.txt.  The number of version in this file is 1.0.2 and file pas2js.exe (09/26/2018) have diferent date of libpas2js.dll (11/13/2018) 

Date of libpas2js.dll : 10/30/2018

Date of pas2js.exe : 09/26/2018
The Delphi IDE tries to load the libpas2js.dll either with a full path, if parametrized, or asks the OS to load it.

You can set in the IDE under Tools/Options/TMS Web/Web Compiler the path to the dll, which would be in your case

C:\Users\antonio\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Compiler\libpas2js.dll.

The alternative is to copy the dll into the system folder but consider that the dll is a 32 bit dll since the IDE is also a 32 bit executable. That's why you have to copy it to

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\