Text quality issues

Hi - I've noticed some strange behaviour with the FNCButton text quality.

1. Drop two FNCEdit controls on a new form.
2. Drop a FNCButton and run the app
3. Click continuously between the two editboxes and the text in the button becomes progressively more bold and fuzzier.
4. Move the mouse over the button and the text reverts to the initial quality.

Also, are there any plans to improve the text quality of the FNCTabset? It really is very poor - if I could have the same quality as on the button control and the FNCHTMLText that would be fine.

Cheers, Bob

On what platform do you test this to see the TMSFNCEdit issue? So far, I could not reproduce this here.

We'll investigate to improve the TTMSFNCTabSet tab text painting.

Sorry forgot to mention that:

I'm using FNC 2.2.0.2 (registered version).
Same behaviour in Tokyo 10.2 and XE7
Windows 8.1 64bit

Cheers, Bob

And VCL....

The only difference with our tests is that these were performed on Windows 10.

Did you check on Windows 10?
Also, when I first drop the button on the VCL formthe text looks fine. After I've run the app and clicked between editboxes the bold fuzzy text persists in design mode.

FMX on Windows is fine.

Cheers, Bob
I downgraded from that abomination to 8.1 :-) I'll find a Win 10 PC and copy the exe today.

Cheers, Bob

I don't understand what you say.
You click the edit boxes at runime and somehow a runtime action affects a design-time appearance?

>You click the edit boxes at runime and somehow a runtime action affects a design-time appearance?

Yes that's correct - weird and reproducible. I've got a screen recording app - I can put together a recording if you need it.

Cheers, Bob
I've now tested the exe on a second Win 8.1 PC, A Win7 and a Win10 and all exhibit the same behaviour.

Cheers, Bob

A screen recording could help. Perhaps I miss some detail because I cannot reproduce this here.