Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Installation Failed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kurt Paffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kurt Paffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Installation Failed
    Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 10:07am
Hello there,

i want to install this Package for Delphi XE5.
But i get an Error everytime i try to open the necessary *.proj files.
On opening i receive the Error
"Access violation Error at adress 21C96BA7 in module "delphicoreide190.bpl. Reading Adress 00000000".
I already reinstalled my XE5 without any changes. The Error still exists. 
Im using Intraweb 14.1.6.
I tried to open the Project files for XE6 and they got opened without error. Just the installation doesn't work (of course not). 
I hope u can help me
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 11:41am
Hi,

I have not been able to reproduce this issue.
Can you please make sure you are using the correct package file?
For IW 14.1.6 this would be: "IW14TSSUIDXE5up.dproj".
Have you tried following the instructions in install.txt to perform installation via command line?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kurt Paffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 7:43pm
Hi,

until now, i always opened the project in Delphi and installed it there.
But yes, i also tried the "msbuild" way. But there i got the Error "no target selected" when i execute it.
I've to confess, that im not very familiar with the msbuild tool and i dont know if i'm missing some parameters or something. But when copy the text with the mentioned .proj file i always get this error. "Error MSB4040: The project doesn't include a target" (I translated it from German so sorry if it doesn't fit perfectly to the original English Error Message).
Thanks for any help

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kurt Paffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 10:21pm
Hello again,

i found my problem. I had to call th rsvars.bat immediatly before i call the msbuild. I thought it would be enough to call it once but i wasn't supposed to close the command prompt.

Tanks anyway
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 8:34am
Thank you for notifying the issue was resolved.
 Post Reply Post Reply