AdvMyCloudDataDataSet fields

I added all fields to AdvMyCloudDataDataSet in design mode using the field editor. Everything works OK as long as I don't touch the myCloudData table. When I delete it and create  new one with the same name and structure the AdvMyCloudDataDataSet doesn't recognize fields anymore - I'm getting error: AdvMyCloudDataDataSet1: Field 'Field_1' not found. 
The structure of the table has not changed and the Field_1 is still there. Is there a way of resolving that? (other that deleting all fields from AdvMyCloudDataDataSet and adding them again)

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand your question correctly.
Can you please explain exactly what you are trying to do and what is going wrong?
Please provide exact steps and a ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue so I can further investigate this.
OK, here are steps:
- open your demo project: ... Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS VCL Cloud Pack Demos\myCloudDataDataSetDemo
- run it to create the table
- go to the project and set AdvMyCloudDataConnection.Active to true.
- set AdvMyCloudDataDataSet.Table to 'CONTACTS' 
- set AdvMyCloudDataDataSet.Active to true
- right click AdvMyCloudDataDataSet, select Fields Editor, when you have it on the screen again right click and select Add all fields
- run the application again to make sure that everything is working OK
- go to myCloudData.net, login to the account and delete the created table
- run the application again and try to connect. I'm getting: - open your demo project: ... Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS VCL Cloud Pack Demos\myCloudDataDataSetDemo
- run it to create the table
- go to the project and set AdvMyCloudDataConnection.Active to true.
- set AdvMyCloudDataDataSet.Table to 'CONTACTS' 
- set AdvMyCloudDataDataSet.Active to true
- right click AdvMyCloudDataDataSet, select Fields Editor, when you have it on the screen again right click and select Add all fields
- run the application again to make sure that everything is working OK
- go to myCludData.net, login to the account and delete the created table
- run the application again and try to connect. I'm getting: AdvMyCloudDataDataSet1: Field 'NAME' not found.  1: Field 'NAME' not found.   
The table is recreated, the structure is the same, but AdvMyCloudDataDataSet1 cannot recognize fields of this new table.

P.S.

Did some more experimenting and found this: if I add fields to the AdvMyCloudDataDataSet and after that delete table name from AdvMyCloudDataDataSet.Table property, the application will run without problem. 

Does this mean your application is running as expected now?

Please note that TAdvMyCloudDataConnection uses the table ID instead of the table Name to connect with the API. If the table is re-created with the same name the connection will fail as the ID will have changed.
I can work around the problem but it is not solved.
Looks like AdvMyCloudDataDataSet somehow stores the Table ID if the table name is set using Object Inspector and when the table is recreated it causes the problem.

This behavior is by design.
Please note that if you are deleting the table while your application is running you'll need to recreate the AdvMyCloudDataDataSet.